Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: THE DIRTBALL NEWEST KMK MEMBER

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364

    THE DIRTBALL NEWEST KMK MEMBER

    yup The Dirtball is an official Kottonmouth King now



    new cd should be the shit


  2. #2

  3. #3
    This is such a waste of talent. What a shame to have an artist with actual talent to throw it all away with some teenage boy band.

  4. #4
    Hopefully you mean the demographic, when you say teenage boy band.
    Because "they call that one dude Daddy X because he's like fifty-three."

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    This is such a waste of talent. What a shame to have an artist with actual talent to throw it all away with some teenage boy band.

  5. #5
    Yeah, I don't mean they are teenagers. I mean, the fans they draw are that of a what a teen boy band would draw. Lets face it... Backstreet Boy's fans "grew up" and moved on to KMK.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Hopefully you mean the demographic, when you say teenage boy band.
    Because "they call that one dude Daddy X because he's like fifty-three."



    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    This is such a waste of talent. What a shame to have an artist with actual talent to throw it all away with some teenage boy band.

  6. #6
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    I like kmk for the punk/rebellious aspect. I have all their main albums on my ipod, but i skp alootta the songs cuz the strictly stoner songs get kinda old. And im not even a stoner. Im more of a fan of subnoize rats, peace not greed, angry youth. Theres aloooooot i like but more that arent impressive haha just cuz they alot of them sound too alike

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Yeah, I don't mean they are teenagers. I mean, the fans they draw are that of a what a teen boy band would draw. Lets face it... Backstreet Boy's fans "grew up" and moved on to KMK.
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Hopefully you mean the demographic, when you say teenage boy band.
    Because "they call that one dude Daddy X because he's like fifty-three."


    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    This is such a waste of talent. What a shame to have an artist with actual talent to throw it all away with some teenage boy band.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    And idk i like pretty much like every dirtball collabo ive heard but wasnt really a fan of his solo stuff. So maybe itll be good. I know saints on some of the new tracks so im lookn forward to that

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jared M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    364
    to me it just doesnt seem like he is gunna fit in ya know iv come to know an love the kottonmouth kings as 3 lyrical members but idk about this new addition

    but i am excited an i already preordered their new album just to see how the dirtball does

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    dirtball merks on everyone in kmk....haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Marcusson
    to me it just doesnt seem like he is gunna fit in ya know iv come to know an love the kottonmouth kings as 3 lyrical members but idk about this new addition


    but i am excited an i already preordered their new album just to see how the dirtball does

  10. #10
    Senior Member GripTippzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    441
    Really?!?! Thats not the kind of fans I see when I go to a KMK show. I usually see a lot of stoners and a lot of fine as females. I think its funny how people hate KMK so much. Their music is just not for everybody. I personally like their older shit a lot better though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Yeah, I don't mean they are teenagers. I mean, the fans they draw are that of a what a teen boy band would draw. Lets face it... Backstreet Boy's fans "grew up" and moved on to KMK.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Hopefully you mean the demographic, when you say teenage boy band.
    Because "they call that one dude Daddy X because he's like fifty-three."

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    This is such a waste of talent. What a shame to have an artist with actual talent to throw it all away with some teenage boy band.

Similar Threads

  1. THE DIRTBALL ON TOUR!!!
    By RandyCampfield in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 04:02 AM
  2. The Dirtball - - - NERVOUS SYSTEM
    By SRH Chicago in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. DIRTBALL-NERVOUS SYSTEM
    By ricky skaggz in forum Rumors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:14 PM
  4. NEW TRACK!!!! By The Newest Member Of The Crew Robby T
    By Kyzer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:26 AM
  5. For fans of The Dirtball and Tech
    By Seed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •