Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: E-40 "Datz my part"

  1. #1
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810

    E-40 "Datz my part"

    I heard a straight slapper called "datz my part" by E-40..anyone know what album it's from?

  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    it's on DJ Shadow's CD "The Outsider"

  3. #3
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    Ku! Thanx mane!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]it's on DJ Shadow's CD "The Outsider"

  4. #4
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    Is da whole cd ku! Iz it worth spendin on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]it's on DJ Shadow's CD "The Outsider"

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    eh well its a compilation CD of a bunch of songs that DJ Shadow produced. its got some damn good bay area rap on it, some slower r&bish songs, and some rock songs. If you go on iTunes and listen to the previews you can probably figure out if you want the whole album or just a handfull of songs

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Is da whole cd ku! Iz it worth spendin on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]it's on DJ Shadow's CD "The Outsider"

  6. #6
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    Ight, thanx homie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]eh well its a compilation CD of a bunch of songs that DJ Shadow produced. its got some damn good bay area rap on it, some slower r&bish songs, and some rock songs. If you go on iTunes and listen to the previews you can probably figure out if you want the whole album or just a handfull of songs
    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Is da whole cd ku! Iz it worth spendin on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]it's on DJ Shadow's CD "The Outsider"

  7. #7
    jus herd samps. on amazon! dat go.
    tha homie dont ztop zpittn game.
    n e nu zhit yal herd from 40 water??

  8. #8
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    There was a thread on here awile ago lettin us know about his new album comin out...I think dude that jus let me know bout datz my part posted it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drahfy Nova
    jus herd samps. on amazon! dat go. tha homie dont ztop zpittn game.
    n e nu zhit yal herd from 40 water??

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yup that was me lol
    http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...ming-e40-album

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    There was a thread on here awile ago lettin us know about his new album comin out...I think dude that jus let me know bout datz my part posted it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drahfy Nova
    jus herd samps. on amazon! dat go. tha homie dont ztop zpittn game. n e nu zhit yal herd from 40 water??

  10. #10
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    HAHAA! Ya that's it! I can't wait fo that shit mane!! I gotta get my gorillas in the trunk up to par before I get it tho... Cuz that shitz gonna be slappin hard!! Any word when it's comin out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]yup that was me lol http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/foru...ming-e40-album

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    There was a thread on here awile ago lettin us know about his new album comin out...I think dude that jus let me know bout datz my part posted it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Drahfy Nova
    jus herd samps. on amazon! dat go. tha homie dont ztop zpittn game. n e nu zhit yal herd from 40 water??

Similar Threads

  1. Cognito Spoiled Milk Teaser Part 1 AND Part 2
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 04:43 PM
  2. Come And Get Me (G.I.R.L. Part 2) LEAK!!
    By B.L.A.Z.E in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 10:22 AM
  3. Cannibal Mix Part 2
    By RussTafari in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 06:28 PM
  4. Love the way you lie part 2
    By Naveed in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 10:58 PM
  5. I Like This Forum For The Most Part
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •