Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Feel About Tech Being On MTV and BET and stuff?

How Do You Feel About Tech Being On MTV and BET and stuff?

Yes indeed Tech has finally reached the level of making it far in his music career. Im proud of that a Juggalo or technician made it into the light. he got his lime light. I want to know how all of you feel about this achievement that this wicked ass thug has done for himself and his fellow Juggalos and technicians out there in the world. Whoop Whoop. Keep it Strange all you pyschos and Thugz. Dueces

I think its dope and I am glad that my favorite hiphop artist keeps rising within the mainstreams eye

lol i forgot what song it was

"tech n9ne fan, i am the technition! biancas busy staring me down with sexspicsion"

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Just so you know, tech isnt a technician he is tech lmao, but on the subject, hell yeah man, its fuckin crazy, hopefully hell just continue to get recognition man

What's Sizzlin off Vitiligo

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    lol i forgot what song it was

"tech n9ne fan, i am the technition! biancas busy staring me down with sexspicsion"

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Just so you know, tech isnt a technician he is tech lmao, but on the subject, hell yeah man, its fuckin crazy, hopefully hell just continue to get recognition man

I'm happy that Tech is making it our there. He's making his dream come true by making his music known by the world. This is just one step for him to make his final step.

this

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    i think its awsome that he's finaly getting the respect that he's worked so hard for.
    and i don't care if he does 1 mainstream album.

he's done 10 underground albums.

and you know tech is going to let other dudes in the door.

he's not just going to walk into the mainstream and be like, fuck yall i made it and you didnt.

simply amazing

You have you use the Beast (the Industry) to Destroy it!

Im Super Psyched Because I Believe, And We All KNOW, He Deserves All Tha Success Weezy Has, And More, BUT At Tha Same Time I Know All It Will Do Is Piss Me Off...Not Because Of Tech But Because Of All Tha NEW Followers...

Mainly Tha Ones That Are Gonna THINK They Know Tecca Nina, But Us REAL Fam, Whove Been Down Before He Was On BET And MTV Are Gonna Suffer Because Of All Tha Fake Followers.

Ya Know What Im Sayin?

You know it would be sick if Tech did an Em track. Tech himself wants to do a track with Em.

Quote Originally Posted by DBoy 5280
    It's coo man! Def been long overdue, I jus hope he don't lose his edge an does a bunch o shit wit a lot of main stream fools(lil Wayne, akon, em, ect). There's no reason he shouldn't be on top.