Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whoop whoop I'm a juggalo

Whoop whoop I'm a juggalo

Some people here on therealtechn9ne.com wanna hate cuz I'm a juggalo I say why you gotta hate WTF I do to you cuz I'm a technician too
    I don't care if you think techs a juggalo or not he's definitely down with the clown

i'll hate. you sound fucking retarded. nothing more annoying then hitting the forum button and seeing a thread titled "Whoop whoop I'm a juggalo." go do your attention whoring elsewhere. plus your face looks stupid as shit.

http://unofficialstranget9x.forumotion.com/forum.htm - where none of these threads happen

Lol do it hate me I'll hit my own forum every couple minutes just so you can see it

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i'll hate. you sound fucking retarded. nothing more annoying then hitting the forum button and seeing a thread titled "Whoop whoop I'm a juggalo." go do your attention whoring elsewhere. plus your face looks stupid as shit.

Why you gotta try to take people from techs official site... At least your honest and said unofficial

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://unofficialstranget9x.forumotion.com/forum.htm - where none of these threads happen

Haters keep hatin icp is my favorite group heard them years before I heard of tech n9ne he's the shit I'll admit but I'm a juggalo 1st and foremost that's true family and tech n9ne is part of that family best believe

Boo I'm scary like Micheal Jackson up close

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz

because of stuff like this. nobody cares if you're a juggalo. nobody cares if tech is a juggalo. i'll shed some light on the situation since you're new here.

about a month ago there was a big "clan war"(lol) against people that hate juggalos and juggalos. since then this site has pretty much gone to shit. and blah blah blah, yada yada yada. I'm sure there are people that will wanna go into detail on this subject, I'll let them fill you in.

just saying,for the sake of everyone on this site, just delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo Jim
    Why you gotta try to take people from techs official site... At least your honest and said unofficial

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]http://unofficialstranget9x.forumotion.com/forum.htm - where none of these threads happen

juggalos, technicians, theyre all cool with me. cause hopefully, were all on this site 4 the same reason....techa ninna

i saw your other thread, about locations. you noticed how that kid went off on you when you said tech was a juggalo?

imagine that, for a month straight.