Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: killing you

  1. #1

    killing you

    i aint proud of what i turned into all my fire keeps burnin threw burnin you up on the inside i know the heat is concernin you. i dont know whats gonna become of me all i can say is ne one love me cause im a monsta im sick and i want ya but then agin i really need you get the last drop and ima leave you

  2. #2
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Good thread.

  3. #3
    what song is that from? sounds dope...

  4. #4
    its called killing you 4rm the k.o.d album.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what song is that from? sounds dope...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    i think he was being sarcastic....

    Quote Originally Posted by miguel valdez
    its called killing you 4rm the k.o.d album.


    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what song is that from? sounds dope...

  6. #6
    Guest
    dont forget the lyrics

  7. #7
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    i hope so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    i think he was being sarcastic....

    Quote Originally Posted by miguel valdez
    its called killing you 4rm the k.o.d album.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what song is that from? sounds dope...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    me2...

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    i hope so.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    i think he was being sarcastic....

    Quote Originally Posted by miguel valdez
    its called killing you 4rm the k.o.d album.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    what song is that from? sounds dope...

  9. #9
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    this is why the unofficial strange forum was created.....

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    this is why the unofficial strange forum was created.....

Similar Threads

  1. Killing You...
    By BrentBertrand in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:22 AM
  2. K.o.d.= Killing Off Demons
    By Matt(626) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. Killing Old Dreams
    By Joe433 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:13 PM
  4. stop killing our kids
    By maudiamarchbanks in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:45 PM
  5. Killing Off Demons
    By Tim26 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 09:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •