Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Era Strange Music Fitted

New Era Strange Music Fitted

Tech really needs to come out with a New Era fitted, maybe like a red one and a black one. I would buy em out of em. I don't wear any other fitteds but new era, I just hate how other hats fit, specially stretch fits. What do you guys think?

WORD!! i want a s&m fitted hat soo bad! all theyre hats are gay tho wtf. but the 210 fitted are chill too, and srh uses them so i gotta rep. but for sure new eras are the way to go.

i'll try to remember and design one up and bring it to his attention friday for yaw fam!! iight! all he can do is look at it and say HELLL NAW YADA I MEAN...ima draw up a few things.. a fitted,pants,and a shirt idea too! ima start on it today after work! keep it strange!

man i think it would look good if you just had a black hat with the black and red s&m on the front and maybe say strange music on the back

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i'll try to remember and design one up and bring it to his attention friday for yaw fam!! iight! all he can do is look at it and say HELLL NAW YADA I MEAN...

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    man i think it would look good if you just had a black hat with the black and red s&m on the front and maybe say strange music on the back

i'll try to remember and design one up and bring it to his attention friday for yaw fam!! iight! all he can do is look at it and say HELLL NAW YADA I MEAN...
    im thinkin about something...idk tho but i was kinda think about all they logos around the hat.. or is that too much? cause i dont wanna take ur idea lol

ha you can use my idea if you want man, your idea would be cool too if it was done right.

im thinkin about something...idk tho but i was kinda think about all they logos around the hat.. or is that too much? cause i dont wanna take ur idea lol

ha you can use my idea if you want man, your idea would be cool too if it was done right.

ooooor and this might look werid but.. an all white hat.. wit the strange music logo in red on the front..strange music on the back in red. and the front of the hat the part that blocks the sun.. is black...hhmmmm and the inside that has that tag..should say 6688846993 lol

i dont really like white hats. they get dirty so fast. and once they're dirty you're fucked. black hats dont get dirty as fast, same as red. maybe if you did like the brim black but the rest of it red with the symbol in white that would be pretty tight. or all black with a red and white symbol.

ooooor and this might look werid but.. an all white hat.. wit the strange music logo in red on the front..strange music on the back in red. and the front of the hat the part that blocks the sun.. is black...hhmmmm and the inside that has that tag..should say 6688846993 lol

i dont really like white hats. they get dirty so fast. and once they're dirty you're fucked. black hats dont get dirty as fast, same as red. maybe if you did like the brim black but the rest of it red with the symbol in white that would be pretty tight. or all black with a red and white symbol.

hmm i'll think about that one.. oooh i also gotta idea for pants too since they cant be blue pants lol.. but idk if they can technicly do what im thinkin about.. like the type of pants if it can...oh nevermind i said too much.. i'll run it by strange!!

all day ive been waiting for new era strange hats.....