Thread: Favorite Tech N9ne song?

Favorite Tech N9ne song?

Paint a Dark Picture.. low and leave me alone come close though.

i dont think i have a favourite because theres too many too choose. but ive been listening to "This Is Me" alot lately.
    not my fave but im hooked on it at the mo'

by the way youre probably gonna get ripped for posting this thread, get your shield ready lol

lol Im just waitin for everyone to come on here and shove there E penises in ur face for posting this thread, But there are too many favorite tech n9ne songs to name.

TX9

oh shit whatchu mean? lol i just joined?..

the people here, not me lol, hate when new people ask questions that have already been asked.
    they forget that techs getting new fans, or new people joinging this site and chase them off with hate lol.
    they say "use the search bar" but pfft who cares really, its tech related why not, most threads now are "how high have you ever been? durrhurrr" ... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickey Merckling

what he said, I am starting to see more people loosen up on the matter though

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    the people here, not me lol, hate when new people ask questions that have already been asked.
    they forget that techs getting new fans, or new people joinging this site and chase them off with hate lol.
    they say "use the search bar" but pfft who cares really, its tech related why not, most threads now are "how high have you ever been? durrhurrr" ... lol.

that's because everyone is getting tired of this site and leaving... don't blame them. this site used to be busy as hell. now barely anyone is on/responds to anything. and when people do it's either threads that have been seen a million times or fighting/trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

yup, he's right

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    that's because everyone is getting tired of this site and leaving... don't blame them. this site used to be busy as hell. now barely anyone is on/responds to anything. and when people do it's either threads that have been seen a million times or fighting/trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

but anyway my favorite tech song i would have to say is.... suicide letters. first time i ever heard that song i listened to it all night then woke up the next morning and continued to listen to it til i got to school. but my favorite tech verses would prolly have to be dark places by ceza ft. tech.