Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i never saw this movie but check it out u will see some fimilar faces lol

i never saw this movie but check it out u will see some fimilar faces lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oReK4UvLc

i cant embed it but check it out. im spotin all ppl i reconize!

it said the video is blocked in my country? wtf? lol, draw back of bein an Aussie! lol
    what is it Rain?

it blocked me cause im australian bullshit !! whats the movie

didnt work for me either but hey question for rain did you ever battle that dude

damn thats jacked its an old movie called hollywood hustle its on youtube. its got the waynes in it robert townson and other ppl i reconized. its got its funny parts and its cou' and makin fun of movies like how the waynes brothers do but not all through the movie. and ima record my verse today..its just something clownin nothing all extra out this world. but ill let yaw be the judge when we both post our verses.

aw ok the wayans are funny as hell yeah ill be checkin for the verses

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    damn thats jacked its an old movie called hollywood hustle its on youtube. its got the waynes in it robert townson and other ppl i reconized. its got its funny parts and its cou' and makin fun of movies like how the waynes brothers do but not all through the movie. and ima record my verse today..its just something clownin nothing all extra out this world. but ill let yaw be the judge when we both post our verses.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

yea this movie got the older bros daymon and kenan plus they sis is in it for a sec i think. then its got pops from the waynes brothers show..and some other ppl like the girl from the movie the wood. i was thinkin wow she in this too lol ina short part

tell me youve seen dont be a menace to south central while drinking juice in the hood and yes that is the full title of the movie

yea this movie got the older bros daymon and kenan plus they sis is in it for a sec i think. then its got pops from the waynes brothers show..and some other ppl like the girl from the movie the wood. i was thinkin wow she in this too lol ina short part

tell me youve seen dont be a menace to south central while drinking juice in the hood and yes that is the full title of the movie

lol i got it on dvd. i wanna get it if its on bluray.

lol thats some ic wayans right there

lol i got it on dvd. i wanna get it if its on bluray.