Thread: only my second attempt at using GIMP (GFX Art)

only my second attempt at using GIMP (GFX Art)

I realize its a bit off centered, but I was tired of fucking with it. What ya think?

Actually pretty sick.

thanks homie

cool as. i have to admit lol.
    does cole get recognition? seeings that was the same as his kinda thing? lol
    and dude, if you need any more artist type dude for shit like that, ive been doing a year diploma course on it and ended up teaching the tutors lol. (had to pull out from depression, but the skills still there). even if you hate me my offer stands lmao

legit. the graffiti is sick. oh and the pics of the three of them are cut out perfectly and are gray scaled awesomely, i wonder who did it? lol

Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

I deleted it. I wasn't enjoy it at all. I really like GIMP though. Sometimes, simple is better. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them

yeah for sure, photoshop definitely has a learning curve.

I deleted it. I wasn't enjoy it at all. I really like GIMP though. Sometimes, simple is better. lol

]lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them

That's the problem, I can't even try to figure it out.

]yeah for sure, photoshop definitely has a learning curve.