Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: only my second attempt at using GIMP (GFX Art)

  1. #1

    only my second attempt at using GIMP (GFX Art)

    I realize its a bit off centered, but I was tired of fucking with it. What ya think?

  2. #2
    Actually pretty sick.

  3. #3
    thanks homie

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    cool as. i have to admit lol.
    does cole get recognition? seeings that was the same as his kinda thing? lol
    and dude, if you need any more artist type dude for shit like that, ive been doing a year diploma course on it and ended up teaching the tutors lol. (had to pull out from depression, but the skills still there). even if you hate me my offer stands lmao

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    legit. the graffiti is sick. oh and the pics of the three of them are cut out perfectly and are gray scaled awesomely, i wonder who did it? lol

  6. #6
    Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

  8. #8
    I deleted it. I wasn't enjoy it at all. I really like GIMP though. Sometimes, simple is better. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them


    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yeah for sure, photoshop definitely has a learning curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    I deleted it. I wasn't enjoy it at all. I really like GIMP though. Sometimes, simple is better. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

  10. #10
    That's the problem, I can't even try to figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]yeah for sure, photoshop definitely has a learning curve.


    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    I deleted it. I wasn't enjoy it at all. I really like GIMP though. Sometimes, simple is better. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]lol didnt you say you got CS4? i coulda sent you the layer of the three of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Credit to Cole Payan for giving me the picture of the three of them. lol I re-cut it myself though, because I don't know how else to do it. lol

Similar Threads

  1. My Attempt At A "Jerkin' Type Beat"
    By AfterTouchBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 12:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •