Thread: What yall think of the new 3-6 single?

What yall think of the new 3-6 single?

sorry if this is a post already but im really not sure on what this is!!! Def not the Three-6 I know n love...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwpbnsN7KqU

Mainstream jam EVERYBODY will be hoppin on, it's ALRIGHT.

its gay, wheres that breakin the law shit? i need a dose of mystic z right now

lol they haven't been the three six we know and love for awhile. but i like it, the choruses are kinda gay but the verses are alright. hopefully the new album will be everything they were saying it was tho.
    and you know the single has to be shit to get on the radio, just like lolli lolli was.

co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    lol they haven't been the three six we know and love for awhile. but i like it, the choruses are kinda gay but the verses are alright. hopefully the new album will be everything they were saying it was tho.
    and you know the single has to be shit to get on the radio, just like lolli lolli was.

i still miss that triple 6 evil shit (starts to shed a tear of great sorrow) =(

its there usuall radio shit simple and plain just like the mainstream likes it

I love it. Sure, its mainstream as fuck. But, I'm all about my favorite artist getting paid. So all the power to them. Shit goes hard for being a radio song.

yaw are selfish for your "they sold out" talk, by the way.

Three 6 changed right after Chrome's Straight to the Pros album, which happened to be around the time they won the Oscar. They changed to digital studio instead of analog, awful mistake. They dont give near the effort in their beats as they used to, but they're still better than 95% of the beats I hear now a days. Thats how good their beats were from 95-05. Best producers in the game during that time IMO. And of course, without Lord Infamous, easily the best rapper in the group, they arent the same. They have no posse anymore. They cut their songs to 2 verses, instead of 3 for some reason. I still look forward to every Hypnotize Minds release tho because along w/ Strange Music, HCP is my favorite label.

As for this song.....Ive only listened to it a couple times since November so....but its really not that bad of a mainstream song. Its not a Paul & Juicy beat & I hate how they are getting outside producers for 3 or 4 songs per Three 6 album now a days. They're making money, sellin ringtones, they're doin what they gotta do. They've been in the game since the early 90's and are still makin music.

The old 3 6 is much better. The shit they did with ICP and Twiztid is also straight fire.