Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech 9 or Brotha lynch hung- King of Darkness

Tech 9 or Brotha lynch hung- King of Darkness

Now i like tech 9 and all, but do yall think this title should of been given to brotha lynch since he is prolly the darkest lyricist ever!!! Just about everything lynch is on is sicc, dark and just flat out twisted!

I think cyco from Insane Poetry is but i havent heard much blh.

Maybe even king gordy, but hes king of horrorcore lol

i don't see everyone's obsession with brotha lynch hung all of a sudden. now since he signed with strange there is at least three topics made on him a day. IMO he's not that good. even outta the new strange shit I've heard, it still sounds bad. and I've heard the ripgut collection and gas station mixtape nothing is jumping out at me as special. and on topic, like ca said neither of them really deserve the title.

Go listen to Season of Da Siccness and come back and reply again.

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i don't see everyone's obsession with brotha lynch hung all of a sudden. now since he signed with strange there is at least three topics made on him a day. IMO he's not that good. even outta the new strange shit I've heard, it still sounds bad. and I've heard the ripgut collection and gas station mixtape nothing is jumping out at me as special. and on topic, like ca said neither of them really deserve the title.

You have to be in to the of his music. I'll admit I only started listening to him cause he was on My World, but I like his music. He goes hard.

Tech was talkin about like psychological darkness like in demons "im talkin about them things that make you do bad things" imo tech never really even said much that i consider dark on kod except kinda for pinnochiho. Lynch idk i havent heard much but i gather its just like sick stuff.

Imo kod should be daaaaaark.

But tech was talkin as like the antichrist, so i mean from that standard he could be since he explains it in kod. Idk tho i mean its up for interpretation lol

and loaded

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Go listen to Season of Da Siccness and come back and reply again.

Tech = King of Darkness, Lynch = King of Siccness

reel life problem are u kidden me? Lynch aint that good? You are totally in the minority on that!! i alwayzed had an obsession with lynch even before he signed with strange!! He 's one of the most talented lyricist to ever rocc a mic!! Season of the Sicc is prolly the most underrated darkest rap album of all time!! Daam suppose to be just as sicc! I have a feeling more people will give lynch his respect once his next album comes out!!!