Thread: Hip Hop NOOBS !

Hip Hop NOOBS !

ive be following this site for a long time now, without activating an account and i really like how the loyal fans actually know there stuff , and comment on real tropics , but as of late .
    the fuckery is at a all time high.
    and there is so many stupid threads and people that dont know shit about the real essence of good quality hip-hop , god dam i love this site and 2dopeboyz.com but the forums are slowly turning to garbage . id like your opinion on this , what do you think ?

well it's only a handful of people u cant say that about entire sites, people are entitled to their own opinion therefore there are gonna be some people with stupid tastes in music, the whole entire net system is corrupt lol, thats why you have to deal with it

well MOST of the people on this site are completly off topic wen its a TECH N9NE forum and u have to look thru THREE pages of crap tell u find something actually legit and new then somethings wrong and even then all the pointless topics get 100 posts but wen something REAL happens only 3-4 people comment and it gets lost in the rest of this pointless crap

This sites more for technicians to talk about whatever. So its not really pointless crap, sometimes yes but usually no

It's just called The Real Tech N9ne. I've said a few times before, there is no protocol for discussions. If you don't like what the thread is about, don't read it. Pretty simple. Also, there is a much easier way to find stuff you wanna talk about. Use the search bar. As for the topic, I thin a lot of people on this site just like to hate. Most people, when they are talking about a thread on another artist they start out with.....this guys sucks. or, he isn't good. or, he doesn't deserve what he has....like it's not possible to have a discussion about another artist, without saying how much you hate them. I'm getting tired of this site honestly. That's why I'm glad Native made his.

Quote Originally Posted by RoFuS
    well MOST of the people on this site are completly off topic wen its a TECH N9NE forum and u have to look thru THREE pages of crap tell u find something actually legit and new then somethings wrong and even then all the pointless topics get 100 posts but wen something REAL happens only 3-4 people comment and it gets lost in the rest of this pointless crap

dude wen i have to go thru three fucking pages of shit to find one interesting thing then a LOT of it is pointless i agree we can talk about other things but wen u get the same fucking topics day after day it gets annoying lets make ONE collab thread and throw all ur guy's people u want tech to collab with in there

what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    This sites more for technicians to talk about whatever. So its not really pointless crap, sometimes yes but usually no

implying this isn't a stupid thread.
    implying that is good quality hip hop.

lol.