Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Just an idea...Might be totally stupid. Feel free to put me on blast. Lol

  1. #1
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649

    Just an idea...Might be totally stupid. Feel free to put me on blast. Lol

    So I was thinking of a title...maybe when tech is about done with his career he come come out with some sort of "greatest hits type thing and call it "Strangest Hits".....maybe? Lol idk. it would be one more album he could do just remaster old songs. anybody agree?

  2. #2
    Senior Member JetblacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    337
    one question, how you gonna pick the best songs, hes got like 953,000 best songs, other than that, its a good idea and will probly happen at some point in the not near future hopefully lol

  3. #3
    Usually those go out when they're dead or they're done with music.

    Tech's too early in his career for that.

  4. #4
    don't be so sure. the guy is like 40 and he has put out like 10 albums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Usually those go out when they're dead or they're done with music.


    Tech's too early in his career for that.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    It would be sick to see a greatest hits album.

  6. #6
    I don't know about a greatest hits album, yet. I'd much rather see a collection of unreleased tracks.

  7. #7
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Lol. Yeahh Agreed. Or maybe fans could vote. You know hes all about the fans
    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    one question, how you gonna pick the best songs, hes got like 953,000 best songs, other than that, its a good idea and will probly happen at some point in the not near future hopefully lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Thats why I said maybe when tech is almost done with his career. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Usually those go out when they're dead or they're done with music.


    Tech's too early in his career for that.

  9. #9
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Yeahh, I think hes 36 0r 37. Hes got a ways to go I mean jay z is fukin 40 years old and still puttin shit out. That dude needs to stop now.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    don't be so sure. the guy is like 40 and he has put out like 10 albums.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Usually those go out when they're dead or they're done with music.

    Tech's too early in his career for that.

  10. #10
    Senior Member shawn99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    260
    Hes 39 THIS YEAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harrison
    Yeahh, I think hes 36 0r 37. Hes got a ways to go I mean jay z is fukin 40 years old and still puttin shit out. That dude needs to stop now.


    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    don't be so sure. the guy is like 40 and he has put out like 10 albums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Usually those go out when they're dead or they're done with music.

    Tech's too early in his career for that.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 08:49 PM
  3. feel stupid for this
    By David72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:35 AM
  4. And now for something totally random!
    By S.L.A.D.A.N. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:41 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 07:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •