Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here, couple questions about the show next Friday

New here, couple questions about the show next Friday

Hey whats up everyone? First off I'm new here so "hello"!I got a couple questions about the upcoming show on Friday in KC..I've never been to a Tech show unfortunately, and I definitely want to hit this one up! I am thinking about going the VIP package route but I am curious about some stuff. Anything you can answer or put some insight too I would really appreciate it!For those that have done VIP before whats the meet & greet all about?? Shuffled in and around and out to get autographs and pics etc? Or is it truly hanging out with these guys? The meet & greet starts at 3:00pm according to the website info, the show starts at 8:30, what the hell goes on for the 5+ hours?? I'm a bit intimidated to go the VIP route as I would be checking this show out solo. I don't want to feel like an idiot standing around by myself for 5 hours hah! If it's a shuffle you in and through kinda thing, I guess after that it's just hanging out till the show starts? I'm guessing if you wanted to bail out to grab some dinner or something you can leave and come back to get in line later for the show?? I'm kinda shy meeting new people etc, I would feel dumb standing around by myself all that time! Another thing is there alot of drama going on at these meet & greets and the show itself? I'm not a wanna-be gangster or anything, I'm just a going on 30 year old white dude who loves Tech's music.. I don't want to be caught up in any BS just for being there it's not worth it! I know Tech's appeal is very broad in audience so that's cool! I'm just not into the drama, and hoping it's all laid back and having a good time!On a different note, I've never been to the Beaumont before whats the place like? Is there balcony's or anything like that to grab a seat, chill, and watch the show from? I hope its not just a standing venue, I wanna chill and catch all the show has to offer!Are you allowed to bring in still camera's and/or camcorders and take pics or record? Some shows I've been to I've lost my place in line to get in because I had a camera with me! Hope that's not the case! I'm guessing you could for sure bring a camera into the meet & greet??Anyway, sorry for the long winded post! I'm still trying to decide if I wanna check this show out or not. I know his live shows are supposed to be unbelievable, would like to catch at least one here in the city before I get too old hahah!Thanks for reading all that and helping me out if you can!

its gettin autographs,talkin to them,ur chillin within an hour period wit all the strange fam who is attendin the show. its not like u go backstage then chill the whole show.. naw naw but its worth the money in my oppion! who else does this? and not charge u like $500 or so. lol no one!! the meet and greet yes it at the time stated and the show starts at the time stated.. sooooo what i ended up doing last time to waste time was chillin at someone;s crib after the vip and going to get something to eat lol BUT some ppl stay around the venue and chill..

im going vip to this one so since u never been to one if u go vip just look for me.. and if not just look for me anyway i'll be in all black wit some white shoes wita white light on them! and some shades on!

there is no drama to the ones ive went to...ppl are usualy not on that bs in the vip cause trust strange music aint havin it.u can bring cameras into the vip meet and greet and stuff i do all the time. bring anything u want to get signed but once ur in ur in no runnin to the car to get something u 4got..and ive never been to the belmount either BUT u can see a lil bit of it on the dvd wit tech and the kottonmouth kings. its like a bar/club i think..small nothing all big big or nothing.

like i said look for me fam! thats to anyone on here going look for me! im buyin another vip ticket 2morrow hopefully..if they still left. get ur ticket asap

Here's how the VIP i went to worked

Showed up at 3:00 (by myself, none of my friends wanted to shell out $100 for VIP), got to hang out with Tech and everyone else on tour for an hour (so your not hanging around for 5 hours). Got stuff signed, bought a shirt, talked with some guys from this site, asked all the artists questions and just listened in on what they had to say about random stuff, then went home and chilled til bout 30 minutes til the show starts. So its worth it, and its really fine going by yourself

Depending on how many people are there u might actually get to chill with all of them....but if its alot of people then ur chances are slim. Just hope for not that many people....Tech is cool as shit....he's down to earth not like mainstream rappers that try to get away from u after a pic...he will actually talk to u like a homie...Kutt will probably be talking about sports or something or dancing and acting a fool lol....Krizz is tha lady taker so u better watch out for him...lol if ur bringing a girl with u

TECH'S SHOW IS THE GREATEST ON EARTH....BY THE END OF THE SHOW U WILL LOSE UR VOICE AND BE DEAF AS SHIT....ALSO. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON TO GO.....BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIEEEEEES U WILL SEE THEM SO GET YOUR CAMERA OUT AND TAKE PICS OF THE TIGGO BITTIES

HAVE FUN AND GO TO THE FRONT NOT THE BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Here's how the VIP i went to worked

Showed up at 3:00 (by myself, none of my friends wanted to shell out $100 for VIP), got to hang out with Tech and everyone else on tour for an hour (so your not hanging around for 5 hours). Got stuff signed, bought a shirt, talked with some guys from this site, asked all the artists questions and just listened in on what they had to say about random stuff, then went home and chilled til bout 30 minutes til the show starts. So its worth it, and its really fine going by yourself
    actualy yes we will be waitin for about 4 hours wit nothing to do.. its due to how our show is. wait i think i know what u mean.. not chillin wit them for 5 hours lol

haha yeah you got it the second time

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Here's how the VIP i went to worked

actualy yes we will be waitin for about 4 hours wit nothing to do.. its due to how our show is. wait i think i know what u mean.. not chillin wit them for 5 hours lol

If u can u should def go VIP!! I dunno about the venue having seats but why would u wanna sit!! U wanna get all the show has to offer push ur ass to the front thats what I did There wasnt any drama at the show I went to and I def had the time of my life. I had my camera with me the whole time. I have shit loads of pics of the show I went to on here and a few videos if u wanna check em out...damn I wanna go lol cant wait till my next Tech show

if you're gettting VIP use that chance to get on the front of the line and be front row! you will not regret it

Damn thanks for all the replies!! I appreciate you all taking the time! You convinced me to go, now I just gotta make sure I can get the time off work. If thats all good, I'll be ordering my VIP here in a little while!

Edited to add another question, do they usually have any handout's or anything to hook you up with for autographs at the meet & greets? I only have album covers to bring along to have signed..

sometimes they have handouts. i advise u next time put the date in at work to get off early!!! or call in lol