Thread: Ask Tech 38hgv438gh3f~~

Ask Tech 38hgv438gh3f~~

lol dont ask about the title

anybody know how this is being done?

will tech read the forum himself or is some person gonna take questions from it and read him them?

i dunno what id rather lol, id rather he go on the site so he can see my pic i made :P lol but i dont because of all the shit that was said on there too. anybody know?

248562896423845253bump3896736734053hfjgheru546

I hope he cums on your face

fucksakes lol. i saw "2 replies" and i was like bout time. then saw "corporate avenger" and sighed lol. typical response from someone like you

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I hope he cums on your face

yeah, hopefully they clean it up a little lol

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra [T.S.P.S.
    ]Most likely pick the "Best of" questions and make a no reply thread about it and put it in that special box so it's forever bumped.

Yea & people been commenting on others people's questions. I advise not to do that cuz it's just lame. Just type in your question & leave it at that, if you wanna talk shit about their question or anything else, send the person a comment on their page. Just a suggestion. *Waits for the shit talk to begin*

this. this. this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    Yea & people been commenting on others people's questions. I advise not to do that cuz it's just lame. Just type in your question & leave it at that, if you wanna talk shit about their question or anything else, send the person a comment on their page. Just a suggestion. *Waits for the shit talk to begin*

Haha hater. Nah for real i assume itll be someone scans it and picks the questions they think are best or most asked. I doubt we get answers to some good questions cuz they dont want tech answerin it, he doesnt wanna. Like he may not speak on the nnuthowze stuff idk. If he read it himself would be awesome tho. Thatd show for real how much he cares and shit

itd be sweet if he made a personal vid of him reading some of the best questions and answering them right there, doubt thatll happen though