Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Pocket change is a troll, he is fake....

  1. #1
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142

    Pocket change is a troll, he is fake....

    he is just a fake, he is using someone else picture, thats not really him. i always had suspicions that he was using someone else pic and is just trolling everyone.this is the guys pic he is using. (thanks prophet 9)http://www.meetup.com/Product-Launch...mbers/3926861/

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    I don't want ya to get all pissed off at me okay, but maybe that's who he really is??? I don't care either way dont get me wrong!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lil Boosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    777
    I think it may really be him or yea, someone could've stole it. Cuz if you go to Pocket Change's profile & his myspace is for the same guy Joshua Lang. So idk

  4. #4
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    yup, exactly. read how he types on that profile, then read here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    I think it may really be him or yea, someone could've stole it. Cuz if you go to Pocket Change's profile & his myspace is for the same guy Joshua Lang. So idk

  5. #5
    Senior Member Lil Boosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    777
    I never checked lol. I'll check sometime today

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    yup, exactly. real how he types on that profile, then read here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    I think it may really be him or yea, someone could've stole it. Cuz if you go to Pocket Change's profile & his myspace is for the same guy Joshua Lang. So idk

  6. #6
    i think you're just a troll, callin another legit motherfucker fake. yo white people, always tryin to keep somebody down.

  7. #7
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    youre one reason why this site is turning to complete shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i think you're just a troll, callin another legit motherfucker fake. yo white people, always tryin to keep somebody down.

  8. #8
    butthurt?

    Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    youre one reason why this site is turing to complete shit.


    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i think you're just a troll, callin another legit motherfucker fake. yo white people, always tryin to keep somebody down.

  9. #9
    Pocket change is my bitch. I put my dick (and sometimes brix) into his ass at night. He cant suck a suckaniggadickorsomn to save his life.

  10. #10
    Awh. I was on maternity leave.

Similar Threads

  1. Pocket Change's house
    By RoyRazor in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 12:07 AM
  2. Pocket Change AKA Stephen Hawking
    By SIN1STER in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 07:36 AM
  3. ATTN POCKET CHANGE
    By sean diego in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:18 PM
  4. Pocket Change U LOOK LIKE A PETAFILE
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:18 AM
  5. The ReaL pocket change!!!
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •