Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Be a little more creative

  1. #1
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616

    Be a little more creative

    I understand everyone wants tech to play near them, so im not bein a dick but like most of the ppl in the ask tech thread are askn that. I mean seriously strangell come when they want. People always tell an artist oh come to my town blah blah, if they even read that you really think they are gonna say HEY JOE BLOW WANTS ME TO COME TO BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA ILL DO IT. noooooooope lol.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Flicktion.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    You ever fuckd a bitch in the ass SOOOO HARD that she almost shat on tech cock?
    Lulz, I'm not sure creative is the way to go, but I see your point.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Haha i meant like americans. You europeans are a charity case. Theres alotta people that are to lazy to roadtrip askn that lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    I think im allowed to ask lol and i asked other questions on top of that
    so basically
    FUCK YOU CA, FUCK. YOU.

  4. #4
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Haha just askn when they are comin isnt a creative question. There are some good ones in there tho. Like the one about fuckn a bitch in the ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    You ever fuckd a bitch in the ass SOOOO HARD that she almost shat on tech cock?
    Lulz, I'm not sure creative is the way to go, but I see your point.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    English british european russian its all the same. You dont got slanted eyes, you talk funny and you speek in american.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    thanks dude -_-... and also
    IM NOT EUROPEAN, please, just call me English... damn lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Haha i meant like americans. You europeans are a charity case. Theres alotta people that are to lazy to roadtrip askn that lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    I think im allowed to ask lol and i asked other questions on top of that so basically
    FUCK YOU CA, FUCK. YOU.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Viper15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    117
    Man the only reason I asked is because im just tired of road tripping it costs too much money for a college kid haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Haha i meant like americans. You europeans are a charity case. Theres alotta people that are to lazy to roadtrip askn that lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    I think im allowed to ask lol and i asked other questions on top of that so basically

    FUCK YOU CA, FUCK. YOU.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RyanLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Lol. I just givin shit for real. Some people only askd that stuff tho haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper15
    Man the only reason I asked is because im just tired of road tripping it costs too much money for a college kid haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    Haha i meant like americans. You europeans are a charity case. Theres alotta people that are to lazy to roadtrip askn that lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    I think im allowed to ask lol and i asked other questions on top of that so basically
    FUCK YOU CA, FUCK. YOU.

Similar Threads

  1. Funny/creative songs relating to SEX
    By VerticalSmile in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:00 AM
  2. This is a creative ass drawing.
    By Techn9cian4life in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •