Thread: Whats After K.O.D?

Whats After K.O.D?

Tech seeing The Light? What Should His Next Album Be Like?? I Think He Should Put Em' On A Track. Put The Sick With The Fucked Up lol. that would be crazy crazy, Dre on the beat too. dam only if the world would work like that.

What do you think would be good after K.O.D?

like whats already been talked about on here, possible kabosh and another collab, but personally i would like to see another tech "album" like KOD instead of a collab

it wud be sick to see another album like kod but tech said that he's never going to make another dark album again because of what it did to him and his family. i think he said his next solo album would be like a party album. so i'm guessing after the collabo we may see something like everready

the album after the collabos album is Kabosh

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Prato
    it wud be sick to see another album like kod but tech said that he's never going to make another dark album again because of what it did to him and his family. i think he said his next solo album would be like a party album. so i'm guessing after the collabo we may see something like everready

lol i didnt mean a "dark" album in meant "album" like anything that he puts his emotions into it, like everready or killer also, not another collab but hey... i can dream right

this scares me. But Everready is my # 2 favorite album.

if he does another colab like mlk that would be wonderfull i just hope it will be better then sickology there is some fresh songs on it but only a few in my opinion

i got a feelin we'll finally be hearing a song for kc tea in the near future

yea tech said he was making a kc tea song he just can't find the right beat for it yet

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    i got a feelin we'll finally be hearing a song for kc tea in the near future