Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rittz ep...

Rittz ep...

I think it's time for a rittz ep...anybody agree?

no thanks, I'm tired of these EPs all in a row, it's cool 'n all when spread out, but I'd prefer some full-lengths. I mean, we got one from Ces, ¬°Mayday!, 2 from Tech, one coming from Kutt and one from Stevie on the way (is this still going on? or was that just him recording more music, I don't remember), it'd be nice if these were in between albums. But... I suppose an EP would be better than nothing

Well most people really don't know rittz. It would be great for people that don't know him to get to know him b4 his lp in 2013

that's true, that's something I didn't think about it, in that case I think it'd probably be a good idea, again, I'd personally rather just have an LP, but I've been listening to Rittz for a little while now so I'm ready and pumped for an album but there's quite a lot of people out there who don't even know him, let alone like his music enough to buy a full-length album. good point.

Quote Originally Posted by alex wojcik
    Well most people really don't know rittz. It would be great for people that don't know him to get to know him b4 his lp in 2013

Believe me I love rittz when I heard his first tape I knew he was going to be one of the best. Which is why I think he should first release an ep to get some extra recognition then go into 2013 touring and with the full lp

Yeah, I would like to see a Rittz EP before the year is out. Then he can begin to really work on his full length debut at the start of the year, release it sometime around mid-late 13' and then tour for it.

Yes agreed that would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by NsanitY

Yeah, I would like to see a Rittz EP before the year is out. Then he can begin to really work on his full length debut at the start of the year, release it sometime around mid-late 13' and then tour for it.

Put Lebowskiwa Hood on that bitch

im down just because im sure since its been a while since White Jesus dropped, he probably has an EP's worth of songs done or almost done. so it'd be quick.

Why not a simple mixtape? I personally think it's stupid as fuck to release these forced EP's. Mixtapes would be a hell of a lot better for fans and for Strange.