Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Explosion leakage!!!!!!

Midwest Explosion leakage!!!!!!

: )

So you know it shows the first few sentences that you write on a thread when you see it from the forum page. So the trick is ruined before you even see the fake vid lol

this shit go hard... maybe I should check out Stevie Stone some more, mayne...

Damnit I tried making the sentence go as far down the page as possible. Fuckin lame. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]So you know it shows the first few sentences that you write on a thread when you see it from the forum page. So the trick is ruined before you even see the fake vid lol

Ha weren't you the dude sayin you didn't like him? Lol. You should go on his website and check out Himmie Hyme vol 1, 2, and 3. All free downloads. They're pretty dope. Oh and go out and buy his new album while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla

Yeah, that was me. His live show was horrible and generic. But this song is pretty dope. I might download his mixtapes, but I am not buying anything... he isn't that good in my eyes, at least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Ha weren't you the dude sayin you didn't like him? Lol. You should go on his website and check out Himmie Hyme vol 1, 2, and 3. All free downloads. They're pretty dope. Oh and go out and buy his new album while you're at it.

His mixtapes are worth getting. I listened from Vol 1 through 3 all day yesterday. New Kid Comin is dope. If you aren't gonna buy it, atleast look for a download cause it's sick. In my opinion he's gonna be the new representative of the midwest once Tech is through.

Yeah, that was me. His live show was horrible and generic. But this song is pretty dope. I might download his mixtapes, but I am not buying anything... he isn't that good in my eyes, at least not yet.

Thats saying a lot.

His mixtapes are worth getting. I listened from Vol 1 through 3 all day yesterday. New Kid Comin is dope. If you aren't gonna buy it, atleast look for a download cause it's sick. In my opinion he's gonna be the new representative of the midwest once Tech is through.

i love this fucking song lol

I've had this song since about the time K.O.D. was released. Shit is old news to me.