Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Heath Ledger movie

New Heath Ledger movie

It was bad ass just saw it last night it is called The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus! Shit was a fucking mind trip. It also starred Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell. Let know know what everyone else thought about this movie.

lol i seen it yesterday also and i almost made a post about it too but never did,

but yea i thought it was a great movie, it can be confusing though if you dont pay attention, definatly a trip movie, and for those who dont know, ledger died during the making of this and they decided to change the script and asked a few actors to help honor him so law, depp, and farrell said yes

it was released on christmas day in LA and NY, NY but didnt get a nation wide release until last week, and theres only one theater in utah that is playing to movie, im surprised there was not more advertising for this in the USA like there was world wide with it being heath ledger last true film

Thanks for the rest of the info. I thought the same about little to no promotion for the movie. I heard about it from a friend who had heard about it. Thats when I researched it and scrounged to find a theater here in KC that was showing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    lol i seen it yesterday also and i almost made a post about it too but never did,

but yea i thought it was a great movie, it can be confusing though if you dont pay attention, definatly a trip movie, and for those who dont know, ledger died during the making of this and they decided to change the script and asked a few actors to help honor him so law, depp, and farrell said yes

it was released on christmas day in LA and NY, NY but didnt get a nation wide release until last week, and theres only one theater in utah that is playing to movie, im surprised there was not more advertising for this in the USA like there was world wide with it being heath ledger last true film

if you want to know more go onto www.imdb.com and search the movie title, it'll tell you everything you want to know and more

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Klown
    Thanks for the rest of the info. I thought the same about little to no promotion for the movie. I heard about it from a friend who had heard about it. Thats when I researched it and scrounged to find a theater here in KC that was showing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm

damn. i want to see it too. i loved heath ledger. as much as i love tech.

Yeah I wanted to see this. My opinion on his acting changed a whole lot after Dark Night.

This is the only movie he did after the Dark Knight and he died making it, so that comment doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Yeah I wanted to see this. My opinion on his acting changed a whole lot after Dark Night.

It sure does. I didn't really like him that much cause I thought all his movies were lame. Then Dark Night came out, and I respected his work a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Klown
    This is the only movie he did after the Dark Knight and he died making it, so that comment doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

the best movies he was in (in my opinion) were... 10 things i hate about you, lords of dogtown, brokeback mountain, and the dark knight.
    DDD
    LOOOVVVEEEE HIMMMMMMMMMM
    a knights tale was good too.