Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: If ya takin' a chick out on a first date whats always a killer idea? DINNER & A MOVIE

  1. #1

    If ya takin' a chick out on a first date whats always a killer idea? DINNER & A MOVIE

    HAHA Get Lyncheddd In TwentyTen






  2. #2
    Guest
    you should find the youtube vid wit tha real name of that last 1 dude

  3. #3
    its the foe right? shit i didnt even notice the title was fucked up

  4. #4
    Guest
    yeh
    wikipedia lists it as the fault also
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    its the foe right? shit i didnt even notice the title was fucked up

  5. #5
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    because thats the name of the song dipshit

    Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy
    yeh
    wikipedia lists it as the fault also

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH THE ROCKER
    its the foe right? shit i didnt even notice the title was fucked up

  6. #6
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    this

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Yeah it's definitely the fault. another fail brought to you by cutthroatwhiteboy

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    its true, it says the foe on therealbrothalynchhung.com. the download for the sampler that leaked a while back labeled it as the fault. interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpoff Justin
    nah its the foe it even says it on lynches ning site so fail to your attempt at saying fail

  9. #9
    Guest
    fuck you trick ass mark i have 300 samplers i think i know wtf it says.

    this must be your first attempt to flunk someone and failed yourself.your arrogant but what male isn't but your a bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Yeah it's definitely the fault. another fail brought to you by cutthroatwhiteboy

  10. #10
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    did you just take the role of a feminist? O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy
    fuck you trick ass mark i have 300 samplers i think i know wtf it says.

    this must be your first attempt to flunk someone and failed yourself.your arrogant but what male isn't but your a bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Yeah it's definitely the fault. another fail brought to you by cutthroatwhiteboy

Similar Threads

  1. Dinner and a Movie
    By jeff48 in forum News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 04:15 AM
  2. HOPSIN BATTLES CHICK IN MOVIE
    By Hopsin in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:01 AM
  3. Dinner and a Movie
    By BIGSMooV in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 03:07 PM
  4. DINNER AND A MOVIE ALMOST DONE!
    By The Chef in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:43 AM
  5. Dinner And A Movie
    By MrNoPrint in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •