Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All the haters on this site should read this

All the haters on this site should read this

I usually stop by this site once or twice a day and dont post much, but I see something a lot that pisses me off. And that is when people whine and cry like little BITCHES when somebody posts a topic that has already been discussed. And I always see people write shit like "why didnt you use the search bar before you posted this you fucking idiot". I'll tell you what the business is, I will post whatever the fuck I want and I don't give a fuck how many times it has been discussed, and if you don't like the discussion don't even read it, let alone reply to it and cry that you have already discussed it before.

I guess I should have used the damn search bar LOL

Well you must not have understood the point of my post. I don't come to this site to ask all the super intelligent all knowing technicians questions lol. I come here to discuss shit and get opinions, I don't give a shit if there is something I want to talk about, and it has already been discussed before. If I post something that has already been discussed, there are gonna a lot of people who didn't see that post the first time who want to discuss it. Not everyone has the time to sit on the net all day and keep track of what has been discussed, and ill be damned if i'm gonna use a search bar to see what all the forum junkies are going to allow me talk about, you limey douche bag you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    then youll never get an answer to your question or topic, the reason you should use the search bar, is so that we dont have to constantly answer the same questions, you can just search it and the answer will be there, stop being a douche, and if i wanted to this shit, i would of used the search bar, because, like Show Me A God said, this is a repost,

C-Hensaid:I will post whatever the fuck I want and I don't give a fuck how many times it has been discussed, and if you don't like the discussion don't even read it, let alone reply to it and cry that you have already discussed it before.
    [/quote]

my bad for not being on your nerdy non-life having level.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me A God
    What sucks even worse is this is a repeat thread bitchin about repeat threads & not caring lol

lmao!!! same shit i was gonna say. My thing is... I come on here everyday. I'm a muhfuckin nerd. I dont have shit else to do after work when I'm at home besides play video games and come on this damn site... and i dont read every thread... because i get irritated with crybaby threads cryin about crybaby threads.

And with that, I shall see my way out of your thread, good sir.

<p ="text-align: left;">

by the way, I don't "post repeat threads" check the archives and you will see that just about every thread I have started is on some original shit. I just feel bad for all the newbies who sign up and want to talk about something and get shit on by all the "realtechn9ne.com elites" To me it's like if you see a subject you don't want to discuss, don't click on it. It reminds me of all the people who try to complain to get offensive shows off tv, or explicit music off the shelves, if you don't like it, dont fucking watch of listen to it. Ya dig?

UH oh, watch out for the..................... E BALLER!!!

Thats okay, hunnybunz. When I'm done having my non-life, I'll start having my $65,000 starting salary life Hi, hater *waves*

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen

What sucks even worse is this is a repeat thread bitchin about repeat threads & not caring lol
    lmao!!! same shit i was gonna say. My thing is... I come on here everyday. I'm a muhfuckin nerd. I dont have shit else to do after work when I'm at home besides play video games and come on this damn site... and i dont read every thread... because i get irritated with crybaby threads cryin about crybaby threads.

lol i'm not angry, just kinda surprised. All my post was really about was being a decent person and not shitting on people and no one has my back on that. not good

yes. i'm an e-baller. you've got me all figured out. lmao why are you so angry? you act like i attacked you as a person... calm down, keyboard warrior.

im more intresting

Can i live in your cabinet?

Thats okay, hunnybunz. When I'm done having my non-life, I'll start having my $65,000 starting salary life Hi, hater *waves*

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

I agree not a problem to crack jokes and make fun of people for it, but what I can't stand is the snoody ass attitude thats like "Ugh, god, you didn't know that has been posted already, god, omg, wtf?"

thats my opinion, if you dont want to see it, dont read it, it is what it is.

Here's my feelings on your topic, all jokes aside.

You're fucking right. I've lived my entire life with the attitude of "if you don't like it... don't look at it." or... "if i wanted any shit outta you, i'd knock it out..." kinda thing. Who fucking cares how many times somebody asks which album is tech's best, or whats your favorite song?? If you're sick of seeing that topic, LOOK OVER IT. You'd be surprised how many "trtn elites" still answer the question, as "irritating" as it is. Sometimes its fun to crack jokes on people. I dont mind cracking jokes and I sure as fuck dont mind when people crack em on me. It's the internet. This is not my real life. What I eat doesnt make anybody else shit... That's the fact of the matter. I'll crack jokes on people that get bitched out for postin the same threads repeatedly and I'll crack jokes on people that play captain save-a-hoe and create threads standing up for those posting the same threads repeatedly. It issss... what it isss. Can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen. =D

End scene.