Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: HELP!!! HOW DO YOU...

  1. #1

    HELP!!! HOW DO YOU...

    How do you mosh in a mosh pit? Going to my first concert ever and I want to get into the pit, even just for a minute... I'm going to some local bands concert, Umm basicaly death metal

  2. #2
    Senior Member KyleCrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189
    I mosh at Tech and shit, but I used to go to Mudvayne concerts alot and I didnt dare get in there. lol but I am a small dude too.

  3. #3
    But what do you do exactly cause I look at "mosh pits" that take place in a t9 concert and it looks like if there just swaying from side to side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Crowe
    I mosh at Tech and shit, but I used to go to Mudvayne concerts alot and I didnt dare get in there. lol but I am a small dude too.

  4. #4
    if u do that at a death metal show ur gonna get devestated all u do smash into people as hard as u fucking can

  5. #5
    What do you mean smash? Imma admit imma straight up "n00b" when it comes to shit like this...

    Quote Originally Posted by richard roy isaacson III
    if u do that at a death metal show ur gonna get devestated all u do smash into people as hard as u fucking can

  6. #6
    you just fucking mosh. stop failing so hard.

  7. #7
    Ok then I guess is something you must experience... Alright them people any tips?

    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    you just fucking mosh. stop failing so hard.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    if they do a wall of death.. stay the fuck away you will get killed lol. not that they will no one allows that shit anymore

    dude just get in there, stay to the edge if you don't know what you're doing, don't throw punches, if you knock someone down give them a hand up and keep going. you pretty much just get slammed around you don't have to try to do much.

  9. #9
    Ok so basically I get pushed in some sense of rythim ( misspelled) and I push people back... Stupid question do I hit people or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if they do a wall of death.. stay the fuck away you will get killed lol. not that they will no one allows that shit anymore
    dude just get in there, stay to the edge if you don't know what you're doing, don't throw punches, if you knock someone down give them a hand up and keep going. you pretty much just get slammed around you don't have to try to do much.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    dont hit people unless you want to get dropped. stick to pushing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    Ok so basically I get pushed in some sense of rythim ( misspelled) and I push people back... Stupid question do I hit people or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if they do a wall of death.. stay the fuck away you will get killed lol. not that they will no one allows that shit anymore dude just get in there, stay to the edge if you don't know what you're doing, don't throw punches, if you knock someone down give them a hand up and keep going. you pretty much just get slammed around you don't have to try to do much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •