Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myspace or Facebook

Myspace or Facebook

Honestly, I know alot of people are going to say facebook. I personally think facebook is a cheap rip off of myspace. Not only that, I hate how you cant upload gifs, And theres no music facebook. It has apps and status updates and groups and u can become a fan of shit, But myspace has shit like that too. I also hate how on facebook ur tagged photos come up as ur main photos when u click on ur profile which is bullshit because I dont like the new people I add to see pics that other people put up of me thats bullshit. I also think everyone felt the need to leave myspace because it was fuckin up and runnin slow but when facebook has as many people as myspace did it will start to fuck up just as much I bet. Anything anyone else has to say?

For music myspace! But to catch up with mates facebook!

Facebook was born before Myspace. It can't be a ripoff. But, there was a social site that both companies ripped off of back in the late 90's. Forget the name.

FB definatly. its a better networking site. myspace has to much junk and music floating around

xanga hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Facebook was born before Myspace. It can't be a ripoff. But, there was a social site that both companies ripped off of back in the late 90's. Forget the name.

Friendster I think it was called

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    xanga hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla

My Space all day, It's 100% better if you use it right. I wont even get a GayBook.

The only thing i use myspace for now is for music. Facebook is better in almost every way

Because They tell you it is, I have 23,000 something people on my space, why would an artist like myself start over with facebook because the Tv says I should?

you shouldnt. notice how i said the only thing i use myspace for is music. you should stay on myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UNSTABL3
    Because They tell you it is, I have 23,000 something people on my space, why would an artist like myself start over with facebook because the Tv says I should?