Thread: Lupe Fiasco/Chief Keef beef

Lupe Fiasco/Chief Keef beef

Have any of you read up on this? Im too lazy to post links, but essentially Lupe said he's scared of Chief Keef and his violent persona and thinks he's contributing to the rise in crime in Chicago. So Chief Keef (remember this is a 16 year old kid, I had to look this fool up to even know who the hell he is) says he's going to slap Lupe like the bitch he is (except with poor spelling and grammar). What do ya'll think about this shit? Besides not really giving 2 shits I think this Chief Keef guy is a faggot who needs his ass kicked and is making an idiot of himself. Trying to gain attention when you're 16 by having gang affiliations and threatening people who are levels above you. What an embarrassment to life!

Yeah, it all stems from Lupe's statements about Keef and then this lil jojo murder in the chi. Jojo was a rapper and member of the Gangster disciples gang, which is a rival gang of the black disciples (the gang Chief Keef claims). Basically Jojo was beefing with some of Keef's guys and ended up making a diss track towards Keef's people and dissed all of the Black Disciples as well. A couple hours before Jojo was killed he posted a video of him driving past and talking shit to Keef's dudes he was beefing with.. one of the Keef's dude yelled back "I'll Kill You". Then after the murder Keef completely mocked the kid's death on twitter. I'm just hoping shit doesn't blow up into an all out gang war in Chicago from this because it's all so retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    The other day I seen on the news I seen some 16 year old kid that had got shot over some beef on youtube. He posted a picture holding guns taunting the other rapper...its like really? You gotta keep it real and gangsta..please go in prison and try that you get your dick kicked in the dirt and then some.

and then chief keef said after jojo was murdered on twitter #LMAO. this motherfucker is laughing at people dying, i would just love to see the whole music industry black ball this dumbass so he has no chance at being successful and ends up dying in the hood

Oh wow...thanks for explaining into detail...I didn't know that had a connection at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy

Yeah, it all stems from Lupe's statements about Keef and then this lil jojo murder in the chi. Jojo was a rapper and member of the Gangster disciples gang, which is a rival gang of the black disciples (the gang Chief Keef claims). Basically Jojo was beefing with some of Keef's guys and ended up making a diss track towards Keef's people and dissed all of the Black Disciples as well. A couple hours before Jojo was killed he posted a video of him driving past and talking shit to Keef's dudes he was beefing with.. one of the Keef's dude yelled back "I'll Kill You". Then after the murder Keef completely mocked the kid's death on twitter. I'm just hoping shit doesn't blow up into an all out gang war in Chicago from this because it's all so retarded.

The other day I seen on the news I seen some 16 year old kid that had got shot over some beef on youtube. He posted a picture holding guns taunting the other rapper...its like really? You gotta keep it real and gangsta..please go in prison and try that you get your dick kicked in the dirt and then some.

Agreed. Interscope fucked up bad by signing this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional1

and then chief keef said after jojo was murdered on twitter #LMAO. this motherfucker is laughing at people dying, i would just love to see the whole music industry black ball this dumbass so he has no chance at being successful and ends up dying in the hood

Oh wow...thanks for explaining into detail...I didn't know that had a connection at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy