Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Esmeflawless lol

  1. #1

    Esmeflawless lol

    It's a Friday night an we are bored wat iz der 2 do this iz esmeflawless this guys chik lol

  2. #2
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

  3. #3
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    seriously though someone get my back on this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    !! hahaha


    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

  4. #4
    Senior Member Flicktion.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    656
    I think it's possible that you could do both at once.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    seriously though someone get my back on this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    !! hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

  5. #5
    Senior Member JoeyDeprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    268
    Well if my girl friend was with me I wouldn't be on here. LOL

  6. #6
    well if he aint puttin out u can fuck me.

  7. #7
    I'm on my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    That's what the desk is for. It's practically a hard as hell shelf to screw next to your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    I think it's possible that you could do both at once.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    seriously though someone get my back on this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    !! hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

  8. #8
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    we're adding another media device to this why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    I'm on my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    That's what the desk is for. It's practically a hard as hell shelf to screw next to your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    I think it's possible that you could do both at once.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    seriously though someone get my back on this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    !! hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

  9. #9
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    againnnn??????

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    because my penis is stuck in the printer


    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    we're adding another media device to this why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    I'm on my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    That's what the desk is for. It's practically a hard as hell shelf to screw next to your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    I think it's possible that you could do both at once.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    seriously though someone get my back on this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    !! hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

  10. #10
    Senior Member Becca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    213
    technology just has not kept up with you unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    yeah, i tried to print a smiley face on it, it didnt work, but my computer is telling me i have a paper jam, its not paper though...its my penis...


    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    againnnn??????

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    because my penis is stuck in the printer

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    we're adding another media device to this why...

    Quote Originally Posted by Halo of Nembutals
    I'm on my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    That's what the desk is for. It's practically a hard as hell shelf to screw next to your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    I think it's possible that you could do both at once.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    seriously though someone get my back on this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    !! hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    if you guys haven't ditched the internet and aren't fucking by now there's something wrong with you

Similar Threads

  1. Sex or no lol by esmeflawless
    By Halo of Nembutals in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 04:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •