Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey New beat up

Hey New beat up

Nymeir

Twisted Fear

Dark Soldiers

More on my myspace @

Tell me what you think!

sorry dude these tunes allsound like 2d mortal kombat fight songs aint feeling it dude

Thats fine,
    Thanks for being honest.
    keep up the feedback!

sorry man i was harsh but its truthfull my tip would be a heveyer Base clap clap stomp an some kick an snare with maybe a ghostly symphothy erie kinda shit because the tune i was hearing sounded like it was ment to be scary or something? what are you aiming for?

Im more into the dark shit, its just dark so I guess you could call that scary. But these are three of like 50 beats maybe they just werent ur , but most people like them. But yea thanks for the tips took a mental note.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    sorry man i was harsh but its truthfull my tip would be a heveyer Base clap clap stomp an some kick an snare with maybe a ghostly symphothy erie kinda shit because the tune i was hearing sounded like it was ment to be scary or something? what are you aiming for?

i dont know maybe listen to KOD the beat not the words that isthe beast is another good beat that could be used for darker music are your into like Prozak or Twisted kinda beats or Hevey dark sounding rap beats?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Im more into the dark shit, its just dark so I guess you could call that scary. But these are three of like 50 beats maybe they just werent ur , but most people like them. But yea thanks for the tips took a mental note.

I've got beats like that. Im not trying to copy anyone or anything. Im trying to be original. People like my beats because there original. I've got my own thing going here imma just stick wit that plus, every time I make something new it comes out as like an improvement from the last one. Like I said... I have a ton of beats.

i dont know maybe listen to KOD the beat not the words that isthe beast is another good beat that could be used for darker music are your into like Prozak or Twisted kinda beats or Hevey dark sounding rap beats?

im not saying you gota copythem but listen to something similar that mite inspire you to make your music better

I've got beats like that. Im not trying to copy anyone or anything. Im trying to be original. People like my beats because there original. I've got my own thing going here imma just stick wit that plus, every time I make something new it comes out as like an improvement from the last one. Like I said... I have a ton of beats.

I hear ya, but trust me, tech n9ne is like the main artist on my play list, Thats where all my inspiration came from thats how I got this

im not saying you gota copythem but listen to something similar that mite inspire you to make your music better