Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne Ft t-pain

Tech N9ne Ft t-pain

I wanna start by saying thanks tech for giving your 100 for all the fans.
    Now im sure alot of people will think im stupid or crazy for thinking this but i think if tech n9ne ft t-pain would be the shit now some people are thinking t pain fuck t pain naw people he is the shit and he got that auto toon shit on lock and tech had a song with that shit and it was hella hard so im just saying i think it would be a hella tight ass song even if it was just on youtube or something .

i think it would be better if he did one with akon not t-pain i just like akon music better he dosent have to use auto toon to sing or nate dogg would be good to

your a dam idiot T-pain is strait crap dude cant rap with out Auto tone,if he didnt have Auto tone he would sound avrage hi's beats are ok tho i Hope Tech Douznt waist his time by doing a colabo with him

see u are stupid and slow for that im not trying to start shit but lurn befor u talk t pain has done hella songs with out auto toon k plus he has been doing shit wit everyone for the longest there is not a song that t pain does that all the big names would not suck his dick to jump on (no homo) but what im saying is t pain is good shit if u think so or not now TECH N9NE hes the real live shit top of the line right we all no that so take the best of the best and put him with someone that can do anything that song now is the shit sorry u dont see that but open your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    your a dam idiot T-pain is strait crap dude cant rap with out Auto tone,if he didnt have Auto tone he would sound avrage hi's beats are ok tho i Hope Tech Douznt waist his time by doing a colabo with him

u right but what about a new sound

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Lantz
    tech already has his own t-pain with krizz. except krizz is way better cuz he can belt shit out without auto tune.

Lulz, you're going to get your shit jumped on by all the industry rebels here.

I wouldn't mind seeing T-Pain on a track, although I agree that I'd rather have it be Akon.

why akon i think he is way weeker than t pain

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Lulz, you're going to get your shit jumped on by all the industry rebels here.

I wouldn't mind seeing T-Pain on a track, although I agree that I'd rather have it be Akon.

Maybe you should jump on T-pains dick coz Tech n9ne wont

Quote Originally Posted by nick
    see u are stupid and slow for that im not trying to start shit but lurn befor u talk t pain has done hella songs with out auto toon k plus he has been doing shit wit everyone for the longest there is not a song that t pain does that all the big names would not suck his dick to jump on (no homo) but what im saying is t pain is good shit if u think so or not now TECH N9NE hes the real live shit top of the line right we all no that so take the best of the best and put him with someone that can do anything that song now is the shit sorry u dont see that but open your eyes

see like i said your stupid and need to take the glaesses off your eyes so u can see

i have a ton of Mainstream Artist's i like, T-pain is a lil Sooky bitch, im all for Tech doing mad colabs to hype up the fame but not with fake artist's T-pain makes music for Prissy Teen girls that wear pink an think there hot shit , Now tell me, are you a Teen girl?

see like i said your stupid and need to take the glaesses off your eyes so u can see