Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Forbes top 20 earners...

  1. #1

    Forbes top 20 earners...

    Tech ties for 20th with $6 million



    http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eeel4...gallerycontent


  2. #2
    Senior Member JakeStocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    349


    This has to be within the year, cuz there's no way Tech is only worth that. I remember in an interview with Sway Trav said something like 100 million.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mike48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    251


    yea I feel like its more than 6 mil too, but at the same time I have to keep reminding myself that tech isn't strange music cause six mil is how much Aaron Yates made not strange music, Strange prolly makes alot altogether. Although I've been thinking he should have been on this list for a couple years now.

  4. #4
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    My brother asked me how much he makes and I said $10 million. I thought he earned more also.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    I'm pretty sure I remember tech saying that he pulls in 11 million a year. Or maybe he said strange pulls in 11 million. I don't remember.

  6. #6
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    i'm pretty sure he said Strange does

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    I'm pretty sure I remember tech saying that he pulls in 11 million a year. Or maybe he said strange pulls in 11 million. I don't remember.

  7. #7


    I don't think they do it off of how much they made last year, I'm pretty sure they have a way to figure out that type of stuff. Were they take how much you made and the debts you have. I know somone who recently filed bankrubcy and are worth less than $0 because they had so much debt.

  8. #8


    Tech aint worth no 100 million.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker

    This has to be within the year, cuz there's no way Tech is only worth that. I remember in an interview with Sway Trav said something like 100 million.

  9. #9
    Senior Member JakeStocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    349


    Not Tech. Strange as a whole. Considering Tech owns half, it's much greater than 6 million.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews

    Tech aint worth no 100 million.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker

    This has to be within the year, cuz there's no way Tech is only worth that. I remember in an interview with Sway Trav said something like 100 million.

  10. #10


    I'm sure the #'s will top out at more than 6 million in the end but its not gonna be anywhere close to 100 million.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker

    Not Tech. Strange as a whole. Considering Tech owns half, it's much greater than 6 million.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews

    Tech aint worth no 100 million.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker

    This has to be within the year, cuz there's no way Tech is only worth that. I remember in an interview with Sway Trav said something like 100 million.

Similar Threads

  1. congrats to tech n9ne Forbes list
    By tim201 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 05:03 PM
  2. Forbes 2010 hip hop riches
    By Mike48 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 04:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •