Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forbes top 20 earners...

Forbes top 20 earners...

Tech ties for 20th with $6 million

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eeel4...gallerycontent

This has to be within the year, cuz there's no way Tech is only worth that. I remember in an interview with Sway Trav said something like 100 million.

yea I feel like its more than 6 mil too, but at the same time I have to keep reminding myself that tech isn't strange music cause six mil is how much Aaron Yates made not strange music, Strange prolly makes alot altogether. Although I've been thinking he should have been on this list for a couple years now.

My brother asked me how much he makes and I said $10 million. I thought he earned more also.

I'm pretty sure I remember tech saying that he pulls in 11 million a year. Or maybe he said strange pulls in 11 million. I don't remember.

i'm pretty sure he said Strange does

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    I'm pretty sure I remember tech saying that he pulls in 11 million a year. Or maybe he said strange pulls in 11 million. I don't remember.

I don't think they do it off of how much they made last year, I'm pretty sure they have a way to figure out that type of stuff. Were they take how much you made and the debts you have. I know somone who recently filed bankrubcy and are worth less than $0 because they had so much debt.

Tech aint worth no 100 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker

This has to be within the year, cuz there's no way Tech is only worth that. I remember in an interview with Sway Trav said something like 100 million.

Not Tech. Strange as a whole. Considering Tech owns half, it's much greater than 6 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews

I'm sure the #'s will top out at more than 6 million in the end but its not gonna be anywhere close to 100 million.

Not Tech. Strange as a whole. Considering Tech owns half, it's much greater than 6 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews