Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ******Tired of Fakes*******

******Tired of Fakes*******

Who else is tired of hearing about Lil Wayne and drake and those fake ass motherfuckers. Being as big as they are it's ridiculous. It should be are boy Tech that everyone talks about. Is this just me?

drake got talent

Yeah I know but tech has been in the game much longer he deserves mo respect

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    drake got talent

Before I start, I wanna say I am not hating, because it seems you can't have an opinion without people taking it way outta context.... With that said, my question is to you, and is this.... If you are tied of hearing about them, why make a thread forcing people to bring them up? Just a question.

I see where you are coming from but I'm just trying to see if I'm not the only one who feels this way

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Before I start, I wanna say I am not hating, because it seems you can't have an opinion without people taking it way outta context.... With that said, my question is to you, and is this.... If you are tied of hearing about them, why make a thread forcing people to bring them up? Just a question.

Seriously. Its more tiring everytime a thread like this comes up then actually hearing them on the radio

drake's koo... lil wayne gay at least with da shit hes bin puttin out "wat happend to da mixtape weezy"

?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Seriously. Its more tiring everytime a thread like this comes up then actually hearing them on the radio

I like drake but he should neva I mean Neva be above tech

Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    drake's koo... lil wayne gay at least with da shit hes bin puttin out "wat happend to da mixtape weezy"

It really is! And like I said, I'm not tryna start some shit, but it just seems like if you're sick of hearin em, or seein em, then why bring em up? Idk.... Maybe I'm just stoopit.... Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]Seriously. Its more tiring everytime a thread like this comes up then actually hearing them on the radio