Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skate 2

Skate 2

This video is some what related to the forum, cause of my Gamertag and the song I use...Lol. This is my first solo for Skate 2. If you actually skate, you may enjoy it. I'm gonna put up the link cause I want more views. Also, if you could tell me what you think here and on the video page itself, I'd appreciate it greatly : ) Also, check out my board graphic if you can see it : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOlkJUyxf2Q

That vid makes me wanna buy Skate 3 lol. I havent bought a skating game since the golden days of Tony Hawk 1, 2, & 3.

Lol. You should get Skate, Skate 2, and Skate 3 when it comes out dude. They make Tony Hawk games their bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]That vid makes me wanna buy Skate 3 lol. I havent bought a skating game since the golden days of Tony Hawk 1, 2, & 3.

very sic my boi but i could have done better

I could of done better too, but I wanted to make it realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUNO FABOLOUS
    very sic my boi but i could have done better

Good shit, bro. Makes me wanna play the new Tony Hawk. I'm not a fan of Skate. But its a cool video.

Pshhhhhhh Ride sucks. Lol. To each his own though. I played it at Best Buy and I thought it was way too sensitive. I barely moved my right foot and it did a tre flip front 5-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Native Amerikilla
    Good shit, bro. Makes me wanna play the new Tony Hawk. I'm not a fan of Skate. But its a cool video.

How does Ride work? Is it the same concept as Skate but with a board? Is it too hard to be fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Pshhhhhhh Ride sucks. Lol. To each his own though. I played it at Best Buy and I thought it was way too sensitive. I barely moved my right foot and it did a tre flip front 5-0.

ive heard nothing but bad reviews about tony hawk ride

How does Ride work? Is it the same concept as Skate but with a board? Is it too hard to be fun?

It's nothing like Skate. Like I said, I stood on the board, barely moved my right foot, and did a tre flip 5-0. Its not worth the $120 you gotta pay for it. I would rather pay $60 in May for Skate 3.