Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haiti..

Haiti..

Alright, on a more serious note than almost anything ever talked about on this site. How is everyone feeling about the whole earth quake in Haiti? It's rumored that over 100,000 people died, and that a national prison collapsed so a shit load of convicts are out now. I mean, it is in Haiti so I don't see that having a direct impact on us, but still. It's hella fucked up that this happened and so many people lost their lives. Me personally, I would compare this disaster to 9/11.

Honestly, I dont really give a fuck.

Circle of life man

u cant compare a natural disaster of 100000 to an attack by people of only 2000 something death thats like tech n9ne vs soulja boy not even the same catagories

you guys are retards, if your family happened to be on vacation there and this shit went down you'd be singing a different song you fuckers. Natural disaster or not, a lot of innocent children, women and men lost their lives. It's a tragedy but this kind of shit happens, this should not be compared to 911 because there is no one at fault here but the scale of victims is a lot higher. One thing that makes me mad is the fact that the media starts making estimates of how many Americans were there at the time... who gives a fuck. We are all people that bleed the same way, American or not every country should lend Haiti a hand and show some humanity.

So you guys didn't even answer my question. Lol. When I meant I compare it to 9/11, I meant as a tragedy. Not the amount of deaths. You have to be a cold hearted son of a bitch to not give a fuck about something like that. It's that, or you're just a selfish asshole. One of the two. Me personally, If I didn't have school, I would be one of the volunteers to go over there. I know what it's like to be directly affected by something like this. My uncles restaurant was on the second floor of the Twin Towers. He was hospitalized for over a week, and needed a machine to help him breath for 3 months.

I agree, a lot of people here are obviously uneducated and heartless. You and me seem to be the only ones so far that are affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    So you guys didn't even answer my question. Lol. When I meant I compare it to 9/11, I meant as a tragedy. Not the amount of deaths. You have to be a cold hearted son of a bitch to not give a fuck about something like that. It's that, or you're just a selfish asshole. One of the two. Me personally, If I didn't have school, I would be one of the volunteers to go over there. I know what it's like to be directly affected by something like this. My uncles restaurant was on the second floor of the Twin Towers. He was hospitalized for over a week, and needed a machine to help him breath for 3 months.

i care i think it way more of a tragedy then 911 but there really is nothing i can do about what happen in haiti

Really? Wow! Your a fuckin dumb bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Honestly, I dont really give a fuck.