Thread: Something neat happened at work today...

Something neat happened at work today...

I work for a Dine-in/Bar movie theater chain out here in Texas. The theme of the place is, you sit down...order your food ( pizzas, salads, chicken wings, ribs, etc.) and order from a full bar and get buzzed watchin your flick. So, we have decided to branch out to different states finally after running for almost 5 years strictly in Texas. Our first theater will be in KCMO ( get excited you Mizzou peeps ). ANYWAY, the "to be" GM came upstairs today and was talking to me, and I had brought up the only thing I know about Kansas City is Tech N9ne and he kind of giggled. I was surprised he recognized the name, and he said " I'm good friends with Travis O' Guinn"...I was kind of in awe, and said no way. Pulled out his phone and had Travs Home/Work/Cell all in the phone. We talked about some shit for a while after that...but just got to the point that he's known and been friends (also worked for) Travis for over 20 years. He says Diamond Joe's aint all that btw...ha. Well, I thought it was all kind of cool..being that a very small % of people in Texas knows what Tech N9ne or Strange Music is. Goodbye.

Your place of employment sounds amazing.

It's a pretty chill place man, if you don't work here...but I really can't complain about my work, I get pretty good perks for what I do. I think Tampa Bay, Georgia and somewhere in Cali is on the map for the next sites.

so let me know where this place is when it comes here sounds good!! this summer im hittin up the drive in up here in kc ive never been to one lol so fucked that i gotta go!

For sure Dollaz, I'm not sure of the exact location but its set to open March 22...that will change though.

Ive seen it, its kinda near where i live, well same county but all ive seen is the back of the screen haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    so let me know where this place is when it comes here sounds good!! this summer im hittin up the drive in up here in kc ive never been to one lol so fucked that i gotta go!

Drive-ins aint that special lol, I've been 2 the I-70 drive in and another 1 I think its near u CA lol idk wut its called, but its sumwhere in Johnson county I think I'm not sure lol, but yea I'll have 2 hit that place up 2 lol