Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: California set to be the first state in the union to legalize Marijuana

  1. #1

    California set to be the first state in the union to legalize Marijuana


  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Very good. Hopefully it passes and works, maybe it will help us get out of our ridiculous debt. And a lot of that revenue better go back to the CSUs and UCs, since we keep getting fucked for our money

  3. #3
    A lot of places are getting fucked out of money. Seems like the schools are the worst hit

  4. #4
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... i'll be moving lol

  5. #5
    A lot of people will be lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... i'll be moving lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member GripTippzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    441
    Hell yeah and the thing is that's gonna make the cost of living go up even more. Ohh well I'll just visit!! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    A lot of people will be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... i'll be moving lol

  7. #7
    The cost of living here is outrageous already

    Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Hell yeah and the thing is that's gonna make the cost of living go up even more. Ohh well I'll just visit!! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    A lot of people will be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... i'll be moving lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member GripTippzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    441
    Yeah I know that shits crazy!! Last time I was there I checked out my uncles 2 bedroom apartment he rents for 2g's a month.nnow that's just retarded!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    The cost of living here is outrageous already
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Hell yeah and the thing is that's gonna make the cost of living go up even more. Ohh well I'll just visit!! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    A lot of people will be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... i'll be moving lol

  9. #9
    Yea it's hard to find a nice place to live without spending that kinda dough

    Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Yeah I know that shits crazy!! Last time I was there I checked out my uncles 2 bedroom apartment he rents for 2g's a month.nnow that's just retarded!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    The cost of living here is outrageous already
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip Tippzy
    Hell yeah and the thing is that's gonna make the cost of living go up even more. Ohh well I'll just visit!! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    A lot of people will be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    wordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... i'll be moving lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Damn I got to move to Cali soon. Fuck Illinois.

Similar Threads

  1. pass the marijuana
    By NickCherry in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 02:08 AM
  2. Marijuana
    By G.K.paypa$tak$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:32 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 05:23 AM
  4. HERE IS A LEGIT WAY TO LEGALIZE WEED
    By TechNette in forum News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •