Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Why Are We So Dysfunctional?

  1. #1

    Why Are We So Dysfunctional?

    ahh... mah fuckers.

    I blame the school system.

  2. #2
    I miss the 80's when spanking was legal.

    AND I WAS BORN IN 1990!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    fuck that, blame the parents, no one has dicipline over there kids,

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    I blame the criminalization of marijuana.

  4. #4
    Public schools don't help, that's for sure. Public education isn't even allowed by the constitution. Before public schools the local schools provided a much more thorough education bc students were taught how to learn, not what to think.

    We don't need answers, we need to know how to find answers.

    Besides that I blame the media and its pushing of ideals and products on everyone from birth to death.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    Because society tells people how to act, dress.... So on and so forth....

  6. #6
    Damn that sounded preachy. And the criminalization of marijuana is also not constitutional and I agree that it causes problems everywhere. Especially here bc I love the shit and hate douche cops.

    /done preaching

    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistWolf
    Public schools don't help, that's for sure. Public education isn't even allowed by the constitution. Before public schools the local schools provided a much more thorough education bc students were taught how to learn, not what to think.
    We don't need answers, we need to know how to find answers.

    Besides that I blame the media and its pushing of ideals and products on everyone from birth to death.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mr. 5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    780
    I still believe society is partially to blame...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    that would happen no matter what, even 'outcasts' conform to a general dress code of a certain group, thats just an attempt on an intelligent outlook on todays society and it failed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Because society tells people how to act, dress.... So on and so forth....

  8. #8
    Terence McKenna said "culture is not your friend." it uses you to promote its own exsistence and that's all society cares for you. As soon as you step outside of culture, including the sub cultures like emo and scene kids, it turns its back on you and starts to get rid of you like a tumor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    I still believe society is partially to blame...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    that would happen no matter what, even 'outcasts' conform to a general dress code of a certain group, thats just an attempt on an intelligent outlook on todays society and it failed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Because society tells people how to act, dress.... So on and so forth....

  9. #9
    Senior Member Flicktion.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    656
    Yeah, fuck education!

    No answer though.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    another unintelligent post from the great flicktion

    Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Yeah, fuck education!


    No answer though.

Similar Threads

  1. dysfunctional rap
    By JediMasterOG in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:53 AM
  2. Tech N9ne Dysfunctional
    By Afsan24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:41 PM
  3. Dysfunctional
    By MUSICthatsSTRANGE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Dysfunctional Remake
    By VBL in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:50 AM
  5. dysfunctional
    By Katerina in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •