Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NIGGA

NIGGA

i was wonderin since wen are all these white kids allowed to say nigga is it because its online or sumthang like that in my hood white boiz dont say nigga lol ya feel me, im jus wonderin

I say what I want. Just because i'm white doesn't mean I have some words i'm not allowed to say

yeah um we just all had a meeting last week with the heads of the African American Community and the heads of the North American Caucasian Association; we all decided that it was okay for "white kids" to say it; but its only okay in USA, its not decided if its okay outside of the country yet...we'll probably talk about that during next months meeting... so yeah u just must've missed the memo.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    I say what I want. Just because i'm white doesn't mean I have some words i'm not allowed to say
    Exactly. Dude, Saying someone can't say something cuz of the color of their skin is pretty racist

oh yea thats rite i did miss the meetin i had immagration meetin to attend to see if we should keepin lettin aliens in ma bad remind me b4 tha next meetin ill make it a point to attend

Quote Originally Posted by LTB [Twitter@LTB155
    ]yeah um we just all had a meeting last week with the heads of the African American Community and the heads of the North American Caucasian Association; we all decided that it was okay for "white kids" to say it; but its only okay in USA, its not decided if its okay outside of the country yet...we'll probably talk about that during next months meeting... so u just must've missed the memo.

lol

Freedom of speech

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy
    lol

I say nigga. Its just a word, acctually a slang for somethin good. If i said nigger tho, that is a slander

nigga never ignorant gettin goals acomplished

hide behind your definitions all you want. what the word actually means is what the person interpreting it wants it to mean and even then that interpretation of it doesn't define what it means.

yeah.

That is what it used to mean. I don't think it has the same meaning now days

Quote Originally Posted by Cørpørate Avenger
    I say nigga. Its just a word, acctually a slang for somethin good. If i said nigger tho, that is a slander