Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

Any Breaking Bad fans here? Thoughts on the show? Predictions for the second half of season 5?

Totally! The complete production of this show is incredible, by the way jews jews jews haha.Iam at the moment at episode 7 from season 5 and walt killed mister ehrmantraut.Cant wait to watch the next episode later.I think heisenberg will gain the whole market, but what about skyler?I think she cant hold out the secret about walt aaaaah too much questions thats the thing about this show, every end of an episode makes an addict to the next episode.

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.

I havent missed an episode.

Probably my favorite series of all time. Right up there with Six Feet Under and the Wire.

I have maybe a single complaint about season 5, but from the begining it has been a pleasure to watch.
    I was expecting a little more explosive finale last night.

And please mark spoilers Steve, others might not be at episode 507 yet.

I encourage anyone who hasnt started the phenominal show to boot up Netflix and check it out. They have the first 4 seasons available.

Anyway... SPOILERS

My biggest only complaint is that I dont think Mike would have went out that way. He should have been smart and cautious enough to not turn his back on Walt after insulting him. And when Walt follows him to the water Mike is holding a gun, but doesnt take Walt with him. Seems out of character. All season Mike has been vehemently opposed to Walt, calling him a timebomb. I guess you could chalk it up to his durress at the police closing in, but I dont think Walt could have gotten the drop on Mike like that.

I hope next season Jesse finds out about the Lily of the Valley and Mikes death. I cant imagine it stays secret, Saul knows about the poisioning and Todd knows about Mike. As much as Id like to see a happy ending, I believe that this story will end sadly. I dont think Walt will be able to get out as easily as he thinks. Declan wont allow it.

i feel like its more than half way over. anyone know how many episodes there are this season? last night was the 8th i believe. and there is no next season guy above me. this is the final season. fuckin crazy ending last night tho. hank knows!!! as you saw in the very first scene of this season tho. walt doesnt get caught. gonna be crazy to see how it all plays out with hank and everyone else for that matter.

I know theres not a 6th season, I was refering to the 2nd half of this season.
    Apparently youre unaware, but they are spliting Breaking Bad season 5 into 2 halves. 8 episodes 2012 and the next 8 air summer 2013. So thats all you get this year.
    Fucking sucks, but Ive had time to adjust to the idea and expected a clifhanger.

DA FUCK!? so that was the end of part 1? un fuckin believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper

Apparently youre unaware, but they are spliting Breaking Bad season 5 into 2 halves. 8 episodes 2012 and the next 8 air summer 2013. So thats all you get this year.
    Fucking sucks, but Ive had time to adjust to the idea and expected a clifhanger.

Ive been waiting for Hank to find out! I cant believe those fuckers are gonna make us wait a whole year! Those bastards

You seriously thought they ended the series like that? The fuck is this..The Sopranos?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

no i didnt even know that was a finale episode.. i thought there was still 2-4 episodes left.. now im genuinely upset that breaking bad is done till summer 2013, DA FUCK!?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

You seriously thought they ended the series like that? The fuck is this..The Sopranos?

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp