Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tech9ician

tech9ician

i think tech9ician is when you roll with tech n9ne, he's all you listen too and you roll like tech n9ne, partying like him.

lol trollin? if not, you're gonna get flamed like one.

A Nician is some one who digs Tech's music dam strait tho i dont know bout partying bit if your a loyal fan who supports Tech your Definetly a Nician i party crazy some times but sometimes i like to be the guy at the bar not saying everything an just kickin it

So according to your definition any one that supports tech is a technician. So anyone that downloads the cds is not

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    A Nician is some one who digs Tech's music dam strait tho i dont know bout partying bit if your a loyal fan who supports Tech your Definetly a Nician i party crazy some times but sometimes i like to be the guy at the bar not saying everything an just kickin it

this is a joke right?

Did you REALLY make this thread?!

hell no i down load the Cd's too because where im at i cant get hold of his music any where but i make an effort to buy his gear from the Merch shop when i can As long as your a fan to me your a Nician just as long as your no air head chick or dude thats like OMG i love this Group if you know a bit to me your a Fan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    So according to your definition any one that supports tech is a technician. So anyone that downloads the cds is not

I think a techn9cian is someone who understands the socio-political points tech n9ne makes, similar to juggalos really. Who carry the spirit and message of tech n9ne, also similar to juggalos. tech is anti establishment, he is something different, stands out from the crowd, someone people hate judge and mock based off initial appearence, this is were i think tech and icp have the most in common. I know i keep bringing up icp and juggalos, but really its the only thing i could compare it to. techn9cians have to have a love for raw, unadulterated, hip hop. Underground love, all aspects of it. People that are equally hardcore as techs music, so if people hate on them for liking tech, they are more likely to stomp the motherfucker out before arguing, haha just like juggalos. They are a hardcore breed of fans for a hardcore type of music, hands down.

How can you support Tech by downloading his music. Thats stealing from his pocket. There are ways to get cd's preorder is always an option

hell no i down load the Cd's too because where im at i cant get hold of his music any where but i make an effort to buy his gear from the Merch shop when i can As long as your a fan to me your a Nician just as long as your no air head chick or dude thats like OMG i love this Group if you know a bit to me your a Fan

the thing is dude i dont got pay pal or a credit card and i have a slight case of Technological down syndrome

How can you support Tech by downloading his music. Thats stealing from his pocket. There are ways to get cd's preorder is always an option