Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else think this is werid ...

Anybody else think this is werid ...

That alot of people on hear the only independent or underground rapper they listen to is Tech. I see like all these posts about lil wayne, nelly. birdman and even rappers like soulja boy and gucci man. I just think its strange.

not really most of the people on here hate mainstream artists. most of the post you're seeing are prolly criticising mainstream artists

And how would you know he was the only, just cause they dont make a post about every independent they listen to? But like they said above most people on here hate mainstream artist and post bad about them, not good.

i think he just saw the "clothing" thread, and jumped to conclusions, calm down dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life
    And how would you know he was the only, just cause they dont make a post about every independent they listen to? But like they said above most people on here hate mainstream artist and post bad about them, not good.

fuck wayne,birdman,soulja, & gucci tech will kill them on the mic. cuz those rappers have nothing to rap about all i listen to is techn9ne,tekni(me), wizkhalifa, curren$y and j cole

yeah seriously lol, it wasnt "post your favorite clothing related song", its "post songs about clothes".

Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    i think he just saw the "clothing" thread, and jumped to conclusions, calm down dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Technition4life

i listen to whatever catches me.. so main or under.. its like that for me.. i dont go OOOH THIS GUY IS UNDERGROUND I RESPECT HIM MORE.. lol its more if it catches me. so what tho if tech is the only underground they listen to if thats true no wonder why he's the number one indendant artist lol in time ppl will branch to other rappers and find hella more they feelin!

i agree. i listen to whatever i think is good, i dont care if its underground, mainstream, rock, rap, whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    i listen to whatever catches me.. so main or under.. its like that for me.. i dont go OOOH THIS GUY IS UNDERGROUND I RESPECT HIM MORE.. lol its more if it catches me. so what tho if tech is the only underground they listen to if thats true no wonder why he's the number one indendant artist lol in time ppl will branch to other rappers and find hella more they feelin!

y'all probably right but it seems like each time i get on here i see shit like that, i must just get on at the wrong times haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jor9an
    y'all probably right but it seems like each time i get on here i see shit like that, i must just get on at the wrong times haha
    naw u good its just ur question! but its a forum and no matter if ur banned from mentionin mainstream artist trust someone will try that rule lol so thats why there is mention of all artist cause its no rule!!