Thread: CAGE!?

CAGE!?

Does anybody know if Cage, Weathermen member, has any love songs. IE I Never Knew You

the subtle art of the breakup song haha
    but i never you knew...i dont think its a love
    I never knew you were a vampire...probably not

Im not going to name any songs, but I will say.

If you're looking for GOOD songs, listen to everything before Depart From Me.

cage haha i seen him on tour with tech and i was flippin him the fuck off with the homie and he seen us dont care for him at all

haha. dont find many ppl that like depart from me. i like it. i think its pretty dope. just a lil bit different. do you like hellz winter?

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty

Loved Hells Winter.
    Hated Depart From Me.
    I'll still check what he puts out, because I think he still has the capability of making something on the same level as Hells Winter or Movies For The Blind, but...DFM, in my opinion, was shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    haha. dont find many ppl that like depart from me. i like it. i think its pretty dope. just a lil bit different. do you like hellz winter?

my bad i thought you said you did like it. i think its good. i think it would be better if it WASNT cage and someone i expected to do something like that. i for sure liked hellz winter alot more thats my favorite of his. wat do you think of eyedea & abilities new shit?

Loved Hells Winter.
    Hated Depart From Me.

I'll still check what he puts out, because I think he still has the capability of making something on the same level as Hells Winter or Movies For The Blind, but...DFM, in my opinion, was shitty.

Only downside to the new E&A was that it was too short.
    Other than that, it was fantastic.

my bad i thought you said you did like it. i think its good. i think it would be better if it WASNT cage and someone i expected to do something like that. i for sure liked hellz winter alot more thats my favorite of his. wat do you think of eyedea & abilities new shit?

Loved Hells Winter.
    Hated Depart From Me.

I 100% agree with you dude. i love by the throat

Only downside to the new E&A was that it was too short.
    Other than that, it was fantastic.

Loved Hells Winter.
    Hated Depart From Me.