Thread: Australian Itunes

Australian Itunes

Sup people im just hear to Ask is Stevie Stone an Irv Da Phenom availavble via itunes because iv searched them up an ther not available from my itunes Acount and its sincerly buggin the shit outaa me Yaddia mean.
    so i you could send me a link that lets me buy them from itunes i would be seriously happy, you see i come from a remote part of Australia like the outback /Desert Region an i can not buy there albums because no Shop here knows of these guys Please gimmie a some sort of help My Tech Fam.

The Town i come from

Bump Help People

i have just figured out that Australian Indi hip hop fans can not but Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Irv Da Phenom, Stevie Stone, from Itunes Iv even tried switching to Usa Itunes an noluck how is it are we able to support out favourite Artists if we can buy there music this is bull shit i just spend $100 bucks on Itunes Credit Fuck Apple, you cant get Tech albums or the other artists from any shop in australia an we can get em from I tunes either

idk why they wouldnt be available in Australia, although its true that the different country itunes stores carry different music to sell. I bought Hopsin and Stevie Stone's albums from iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    i have just figured out that Australian Indi hip hop fans can not but Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Irv Da Phenom, Stevie Stone, from Itunes Iv even tried switching to Usa Itunes an noluck how is it are we able to support out favourite Artists if we can buy there music this is bull shit i just spend $100 bucks on Itunes Credit Fuck Apple, you cant get Tech albums or the other artists from any shop in australia an we can get em from I tunes either

yeah its bullshit man i tried that many times an i even tried to switch my itunes think to american it worked i could find stevie stone and hopsin an irv da phenom but it wouldnt let me buy the music from them it would switch me back to my account back to australian version its realy fucking with my head an idont real feel like downloading torrets or lime wire, we can get techs albums like calm before the storm , Celcius, all the colabs and the new ones up to everedy to K.o.d this sucks because i like all thos other artist's but cantget em

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]idk why they wouldnt be available in Australia, although its true that the different country itunes stores carry different music to sell. I bought Hopsin and Stevie Stone's albums from iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey

yeah i know that i searched em up on American itunes there like $9.99 an i cant buy them because my Australian itunes account wont let me you should be able to get all music from itunes wasen't the idea of the site it self for the purpous of not stealing pirate music?

Quote Originally Posted by GodZi?Ra
    didn't read any replies but Stevie Stone has "New Kid Comin'" and "Wait A Minute" single Irv da Phenom has only his single titled "Alone" and Hopsin has "Gazing at the Moonlight" up there along with "Pans in the Kitchen" single and "I'm Here" single