Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yep I deleated it

yep I deleated it

fun is fun. fuck the harry potter shit, it's cool, have yall fun.
    But on the negitivity shit. I don't try to be negitive. I used to come to this site, back before it was like this. I went to jail and this whole shit flipped to a tech n9ne myspace.
    I was like cool, a bunch a people who like tech.
    I do speak negative, because I'm a hot head. Most of the time I'm just joking and people take it seriously.
    I cuss alot, thats just me, ignore the fucks and shits that I so loosley use.
    To those who are offended, I'm about to offend you some more.
    It says it right on my page, I'm just here to kick it, smoke some virtual joints with yall. Most people on this sight, will always be allowed in a session with me. even those who I argue with. I argue for fun, like a debate. no hate.

But that dirty motherfucker can kill himself...

bitch

hahaha and trying to call me a quitter. look who deleted his fail thread

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee Rasor
    I'm on the virge of callin you a bitch cole for being such a quitter.
    All you gotta do is type some shit, put your name in a thread. don't be a fuckin pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]this has been tried before
    I was thinkin bout this last night.
    We should all get on a thread, make it big as hell. and just try convince to convince tech to come on this sight and talk with us for like an hour.
    We would have to lay down some rules for the fuckin retards around here. just don't respond to there bullshit or something but I think it would work.

hell yeah, I deleated it, it failed, at least I tried. I'm still tryin but I'm workin on a different way to do it.

the irony of it is hilarious

hell yeah, I deleated it, it failed, at least I tried. I'm still tryin but I'm workin on a different way to do it.

ya but dont forget. we dont want harry being the one to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    Maybe you should read how I suggested you do it on the other thread. My bad. You threw a fit and deleted it.

Like I said, make it a blog. You can make it so that anybody can post on it but you have to approve their comment. That will eliminate all of the extra bullshit and keep it clean.

it don't matter who does it, we can all do it, I'm trying to fucking get a long with people here and make something good happen. Jesus fucking christ. what is your deal

DONT BRING MY FUCKING LORD AND SAVIOR INTO THIS!!!! haha

it don't matter who does it, we can all do it, I'm trying to fucking get a long with people here and make something good happen. Jesus fucking christ. what is your deal

haha if this is your idea of "trying to get along with people" then you've got more issues than i originally thought

naw, I remember what u sayd. I didn't throw a fit. I deleated that shit because it was counter productive. but I got all the valuble info from it. its all good

I put that on the other thread but it got lost in the argument and I didnt feel like typing as much as I did the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    ya but dont forget. we dont want harry being the one to do it

Maybe you should read how I suggested you do it on the other thread. My bad. You threw a fit and deleted it.

Like I said, make it a blog. You can make it so that anybody can post on it but you have to approve their comment. That will eliminate all of the extra bullshit and keep it clean.

I am the source of one hate thread, posted months ago.
    someone brought it back.
    I ain't tryin to do all this arguin shit, my soul reason for even sitting at my computer today was the tech interveiw thing.
    I do feed into the arguing though, my bad.
    Matter of fact, I gotta go eat some norcos and vegetable beef soup.
    time to get fucked up, yall have fun