Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: NEED ALL YOUR HELP..."ITS CANCER"

  1. #1

    NEED ALL YOUR HELP..."ITS CANCER"

    <img border="0" src="http://main.acsevents.org/images/content/pagebuilder/151611.jpg"/>HEY GUYS HELP ME OUT...I AM PART OF THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY RELAY FOR LIFE CANCER WALKWANTED TO SEE IF YOU GUYS WOULD SUPPORT ME AND HELP ME RAISE MONEYFOR THESE CANCER PATIENTS WHO CANT AFFORD TO BE HELPEDAND WHO NEED MORE TREATMENT BUT DONT HAVE MONEY TO... EVERY PENNY WE EARN SAVES LIVES....YOU CAN DONATE ON MY SITE:http://main.acsevents.org/goto/theguardianangelsC'MON GUYS... HELP ME OUT...IDK BOUT ANY OF YOU BUT CANCER HAS MADE A BIG IMPACT ON MY LIFE....


    <em>lost a family friend and family member, have a family member battling, i had stage 1 of breast cancer (lucky not to serious).... </em>


  2. #2
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    bump

  3. #3
    ... yea ive been doin this for about 4 years now... this will be my fifth... i love it... and thanx hopefully people will cum through and help out the cause...

  4. #4
    HELP ME OUT YA'LL

  5. #5
    Senior Member tech29ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    290
    i would donate if i had the $ ...and i think you meant "come" lol not "cum"

    Quote Originally Posted by Reina_Lyss?
    ... yea ive been doin this for about 4 years now... this will be my fifth... i love it... and thanx hopefully people will cum through and help out the cause...

  6. #6
    Senior Member jeff48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    120
    This is a wonderful thing u have brought to my attention. I have lost 3 family members to cancer and a really close friend. and now my grandmother is going thru breast cancer. this is a tough subject for me and thank you aLy$sa13 for bringing it up in forum. PLEASE PEOPLE THIS IS A BIG SUBJECT IN ALMOST EVERYONES LIFE!! PLEASE GIVE WHAT U CAN!

  7. #7
    yes it has impacting my life as well. it breaks my heart knowing how hard this can be.. thank you for your support... and best wishes to you and your family!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    This is a wonderful thing u have brought to my attention. I have lost 3 family members to cancer and a really close friend. and now my grandmother is going thru breast cancer. this is a tough subject for me and thank you aLy$sa13 for bringing it up in forum. PLEASE PEOPLE THIS IS A BIG SUBJECT IN ALMOST EVERYONES LIFE!! PLEASE GIVE WHAT U CAN!

  8. #8
    Senior Member jeff48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    120
    thanx so much

  9. #9
    no problem.. sux though cuz on monday i found out my moms cousin's son has lukemia and hes really sick right now... whos next???? :'(


    Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    thanx so much

  10. #10
    Senior Member jeff48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    120
    im so sorry to hear that, my prayers are with u and ur fam

    Quote Originally Posted by aLy$sa13
    no problem.. sux though cuz on monday i found out my moms cousin's son has lukemia and hes really sick right now... whos next???? :'(


    Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    thanx so much

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •