Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GOOD IDEA!!

GOOD IDEA!!

so i was thinking just now that juggalonews does interviews wit artists everynow and then. and techs been on there once or twice. and we have alota questions wed like to ask tech. like wat the real reason behind not hearing nnuthowze songs r. shit like that. so doesnt anyone else think it would be dope as fuck if we got to ask tech any questions we want and they filmed him answering them and put the videos on here?

bump

I was thinkin bout this last night.
    We should all get on a thread, make it big as hell. and just try convince to convince tech to come on this sight and talk with us for like an hour.
    We would have to lay down some rules for the fuckin retards around here. just don't respond to there bullshit or something but I think it would work.

Kmk did that once. They supposedly had people compile the most common questions but you could tell they just randomly pickd them cuz there were repeats, statements and just stupid things lol. It was funny cuz daddy x seemed to be the only one enjoyin himself or even interested. And pak was askn the questions and he was in to it too. And dloc seemed mildly interested, basically richter and bobby b lookd like dbags lol

But yah thatd be cool. Have kutt krizz n tech all answer our questions. Or even do live video castings like subnoize does where you can chat with them.

I just realized lotsa people say strange is the best to its fans, really subnoize is lol

thats why tech would have to tell us when it was and set that shit himself.

it couldn't be edited it would happening in real time like were doing now.

corprates got the right idea. I usually don't agree with this fucker, but some video chat or someshit would be awsome. and hes right, sub noize and psycopathic do that that shit for there fans all the time. I am not a fan of either record label but they do give more face time to there fans.
    But then again tech does a meet and greet at like every show. Mabey he don't do this shit cuz everybody asks him shit at the show.
    Either way I think we to do some kind of on line petiton or just massive thread convincin him to do this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee Rasor
    corprates got the right idea. I usually don't agree with this fucker, but some video chat or someshit would be awsome. and hes right, sub noize and psycopathic do that that shit for there fans all the time. I am not a fan of either record label but they do give more face time to there fans. But then again tech does a meet and greet at like every show. Mabey he don't do this shit cuz everybody asks him shit at the show.
    Either way I think we to do some kind of on line petiton or just massive thread convincin him to do this shit.

that would be da shit

y u frownin at me?