Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: look @ this fagg (Tech n9ne hater)

look @ this fagg (Tech n9ne hater)

I won't even attempt to push to play to give him the extra play, that is most likely why he is doing it, sees Tech has allot of fans and wants to use it to try to push himself.

TROLLLLLL!!!!

stupid fuckin people, i swear im going to stop coming to this website cause people cant seem to get ettiquiet right!!!

this video has been posted at least 100 times sense ive been comin to this website!!!

some people just need to not come on this site because of sheer stupidity

c'mon peeps! REMEMBER TO USE THE SEARCH BAR!!!

Well u do that. This just pissed me off and I haven't been here long enough to have seen that. Dude relax.

thats why if you find somethin new that you want to post, BEFORE you post it try and find it in a thread (USING THE SEARCH BAR) thats already been talked about, i bet if i tried i could find more than 5 posts that have some kind of info about this song

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Well u do that. This just pissed me off and I haven't been here long enough to have seen that. Dude relax.

what ever I came here to speak my mind and thats what I did get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    thats why if you find somethin new that you want to post, BEFORE you post it try and find it in a thread (USING THE SEARCH BAR) thats already been talked about, i bet if i tried i could find more than 5 posts that have some kind of info about this song

yea and im not sayin you cant speak your mind, BUT use the search bar and look for anything before you post, if you dont find it then start a new thread, if you do find somethin, SPEAK YOUR MIND ON THAT THREAD THATS ALREADY BEEN POSTED

what ever I came here to speak my mind and thats what I did get over it

I have seen this posted a couple times, but damn lighten up on the dude. I have been guilty of not searching before posting what I thought was exciting. Also I don't usually surf the previous posts either so its nice to get things out there a couple more times. Greg just don't be a repeat offender.

Some don't have the luxury of mentors and have to look up to people they respect. No one respects getting bitched at. So your etiquette backfired.

its all good I aint offended over shit that happens on the internet lol the dude sucks, the world wont know unless someone shows them. Like me there are other new people on this site who probably didnt search for it who wouldnt know unless they saw it posted by someone else. Therefore now they saw it. I dont see the big deal either.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtom
    I have seen this posted a couple times, but damn lighten up on the dude. I have been guilty of not searching before posting what I thought was exciting. Also I don't usually surf the previous posts either so its nice to get things out there a couple more times. Greg just don't be a repeat offender.
    Some don't have the luxury of mentors and have to look up to people they respect. No one respects getting bitched at. So your etiquette backfired.