Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Prozak?

  1. #1
    Junior Member kiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2

    Prozak?

    Anyone know wat happened to him??

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467
    Like what you mean, he's goin to be at the opening of the new ICP movie. I don't follow that stuff to much, he is always on myspace giving updates.

  3. #3
    Senior Member TOMMY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    128
    is he still dropping an album with strange if so .....when.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY
    is he still dropping an album with strange if so .....when.
    I hope so, but it wasn't on the list of albums comin out from Strange in 2010, but I like Project Deadman and Tales from the sick a lot so I'm anticipating for it.

  5. #5
    Still recording The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop aint he

  6. #6
    That was finished along time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    Still recording The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop aint he

  7. #7
    sweeet

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    That was finished along time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    Still recording The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop aint he
    yeah i forgot

  8. #8
    When it will be released your guess is as good as mine

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    sweeet


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    That was finished along time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    Still recording The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop aint he
    yeah i forgot

  9. #9
    what collabs are on it, i forget

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    When it will be released your guess is as good as mine


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    sweeet

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    That was finished along time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    Still recording The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop aint he
    yeah i forgot

  10. #10
    I don't remember either lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    what collabs are on it, i forget


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    When it will be released your guess is as good as mine

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    sweeet

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    That was finished along time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood
    Still recording The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop aint he
    yeah i forgot

Similar Threads

  1. Add Prozak
    By masonkelly in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 07:16 PM
  2. prozak
    By Bizzaro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. prozak
    By RobbTaylor in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:03 AM
  4. prozak
    By Bizzaro in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:15 AM
  5. prozak
    By Bam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •