Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Strange Music Store

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467

    Strange Music Store

    I was wondering when was the last time they sold pants and the jackets for men. I guess I smoke a lil to much. I've been curious cause I would love to get some strange pants or a THICK jacket

  2. #2
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    They had the leather up there it seemed up till early November and the dickies got sold like 2 years ago for a lil while.

  3. #3
    I want some dickies man!

  4. #4
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    the strange music store is the worst artist store i have ever ordered from, seriously no joke, now dont get mad i say this and think im hatin on strange music, but the music has nothin to do with the store, and personally, i think the store sucks as far as the pages go and servers and keepin it up to date, also, to many black T's they need to make like some green or maybe fire orange or some shit just not so much black

  5. #5
    Or maybe some blue ones?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    the strange music store is the worst artist store i have ever ordered from, seriously no joke, now dont get made i say this and think im hatin on strange music, but the music has nothin to do with the store, and personally, i think the store sucks as far as the pages go and servers and keepin it up to date, also, to many black T's they need to make like some green or maybe fire orange or some shit just not so much black

  6. #6
    i agree,i think they need to put a lil more effort in the shirt/hoody designs to...i mean they arnt horrible...but then could be BADASS

    and have more stock of the sizes that usually sell the most.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467
    I would like those dickies, anyone know what they did look like. The selection aint to bad but it could be better.

  8. #8
    the only "pants" i have ever seen on the site were the red dickie "shorts" that Tech wears during the street shots on the T9X dvd. they had the same thing as Tech's shirt on the headline of this page stitched vertically on the bottom of the leg i think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arron McNeile
    I would like those dickies, anyone know what they did look like. The selection aint to bad but it could be better.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Serjical_Strike4
    the only "pants" i have ever seen on the site were the red dickie "shorts" that Tech wears during the street shots on the T9X dvd. they had the same thing as Tech's shirt on the headline of this page stitched vertically on the bottom of the leg i think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arron McNeile
    I would like those dickies, anyone know what they did look like. The selection aint to bad but it could be better.
    They're pants, I got a pair.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    467
    Maybe they will put them back up.

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Music Store
    By JetblacK in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:35 AM
  2. Strange Music Store
    By tjmarx in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 01:02 AM
  3. Strange Music Store
    By OG_ROB_C in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 02:21 PM
  4. Strange music store.
    By ChrisBrennan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:15 PM
  5. Strange music store
    By NNutHowze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 12:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •