Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Tech N9ne and being a devil worshiper

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne and being a devil worshiper

    Not to long ago I just seen this discussion on here and it asked "would any of you would still listen to Tech if he ever admited to being a devil worshipper" (yes it did say "even know he's not"). Anyway a lot of people said no they would not listen. Some I understand because they said they can't listen to someone who has lied to them for along time. I kinda understand that. But do you know how hard it is for devil worshippers to say they are one(I'm not one I'm an atheist). What would you do if someone or your friends said they are a devil worshiper? Go crazy right. You christians should be ashame. In the bible it says WE SHOULD ALL BE TREATED THE SAME. But as soon as someone says they are adifferent religion you say something like "get away from me" or "i don't wanna be your friend no more". I know this happens because I've lost so many friends because I'm an atheist. If Tech ever said he was i would still bump Tech day in and day out, and still be a Technition(I don't know if i spelled it right, my spelling sucks)

  2. #2
    satanist =/= devil worshipper. retards.
    and you couldn't have commented on that topic about this intead of making a new one?
    anyways, the reason those people said they wouldn't listen to him i think is cause, how could you support an artist that would lie so much like that. think about it what if all the times tech said he was'nt a satanist he was lying.

  3. #3
    Look you goddamn cocksucker for one i aint say no one wants to be Techs friend i said this bout ME. I said because i said I not tech was an atheist no one wanted to be MY friend i aint say that about Tech. Friends of MINE said they want to stay away from ME because im and atheist and they are christianI, said because I not Tech was an atheist that no one wanted to be around me. I don't know whats Tech religion I'm confused on that. Its miss reading dumb fucks like you that everyone leaves this site. Bitch sug me kuk

    A child molestor is WAY different compared to a devil worshiper. In my eyes. It is something wrong to do that. Why are you going to judge someone because of there religion. Your fucking dumb. Go back to grade school and learn how to understand the convo dumb fuck.

    This is about me not understanding why people would stop listeing to Tech because IF he was a devilworshiper

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    There not saying I dont want to be your friend or treating him any different. They are saying that they are not going to support him and give him money. If I found out that an artist was a child molestor, I would not give them any money or support. Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to give money and support to somebody that stands for the opposite of what you do. Quit trying to start fights about stupid shit. Pricks like you are the reason that Tech stays away from his site.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    and you couldn't have commented on that topic about this intead of making a new one?

  5. #5
    The reason why i ain't reply on that is because it ain't completly different but it is i a way. But now that i think about it i kinda could wrote this on the smae one. But not really but kinda.

    And like i said what would you do if you was a devil worshiper? Would you hide it fering how the public would react to uch a thing

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    satanist =/= devil worshipper. retards.
    and you couldn't have commented on that topic about this intead of making a new one?
    anyways, the reason those people said they wouldn't listen to him i think is cause, how could you support an artist that would lie so much like that. think about it what if all the times tech said he was'nt a satanist he was lying.

  6. #6
    I wouldnt treat him any diff,I dont even know him.I just wouldnt support his cause that would make him a fraud.Thats kind of like Al sharpton being a closet racist against black ppl.You spend your entire career battling those kind of stigmas and stereotypes only to be the oppsoite the entire time. Naw man that isnt cool at all.But just like I said previously "this is all hypothetical".I dont have any problems with athiests or gay ppl just as long as they dont try to convince me to think otherwise.Yes christians can be hypocritical and a lot of so called "good christians" can lead very bad examples in the public eye but this is also true about some athiests.For example Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens spend thier careers trying to explain why man''s belief in a god is a disease of the mind only to find themselves creating thier own type of ideology,which is something that they supposedly frown upon.Anyhow I do not hate those 2 ppl nor do I hold any type of ill will towards them,I simply choose not to endorse or support them.Whats so wrong and shameful about that???

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yeah you totally could have

    Quote Originally Posted by Torel Tomlinson
    The reason why i ain't reply on that is because it ain't completly different but it is i a way. But now that i think about it i kinda could wrote this on the smae one. But not really but kinda.

  8. #8
    Not trying to sound mean or nothing but dude can you stop getting on the subject i could of wrote on the same discussion. Get on something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]yeah you totally could have

    Quote Originally Posted by Torel Tomlinson
    The reason why i ain't reply on that is because it ain't completly different but it is i a way. But now that i think about it i kinda could wrote this on the smae one. But not really but kinda.

  9. #9
    Finnaly someone who will talk with out getting all pissy bout it. I mean I think its wrong because its pretty much judging. The only way I would not support like a music artist as if i dont like there music. There personal life i don't care about like, what they spend there money on, if the help the homless or not, what religion they in, if they are gay, if they fuck animals, if they like tits more then ass. Thats there personal life and has nothing to do with e.

    About him lying like i said i do kinda understand that but then agian you got to put your self in a devil worshipers shoes(not like beconme one). Its like havin a STD. people with STD's don't say nothing about it because they are scared how the public would react to it. Like you know some people would be sacred to kiss them, and touch them. And most of all they won't be able to really have sex. So they keep quite about it. Such as if Tech WAS a devil worshiper. He would keep quite about it because of the fans he would losse because he said it. Just like some people are reacting right night because someone brought up a what if in the situation. I know how it feels to be called one because people say i look like the satan from the movie tanates D(I ain't spell it right i know, its the rock band with Jack Black in it) So at school one of my names is Satan, devil and what ever Satan is called. I hate it

    But i know Tech is not one because he said rap about the best thing you know and what I know best is me. I'm sure if he was one he would straight up cmoe out and say it though despite what I say about Fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    I wouldnt treat him any diff,I dont even know him.I just wouldnt support his cause that would make him a fraud.Thats kind of like Al sharpton being a closet racist against black ppl.You spend your entire career battling those kind of stigmas and stereotypes only to be the oppsoite the entire time. Naw man that isnt cool at all.But just like I said previously "this is all hypothetical".I dont have any problems with athiests or gay ppl just as long as they dont try to convince me to think otherwise.Yes christians can be hypocritical and a lot of so called "good christians" can lead very bad examples in the public eye but this is also true about some athiests.For example Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens spend thier careers trying to explain why man''s belief in a god is a disease of the mind only to find themselves creating thier own type of ideology,which is something that they supposedly frown upon.Anyhow I do not hate those 2 ppl nor do I hold any type of ill will towards them,I simply choose not to endorse or support them.Whats so wrong and shameful about that???

  10. #10
    If you met me in real life I know you would not say that. I got mad because look at what you wrote to me 1st. I mean if someoe wrote that to you would you not get mad. And this is the internet who cares how I type as log as you understand. If you look at the discussions I've been in I don't realy curse at people or start like a big fight and be like your stupid and stuff like that unless it is said to me because i don't really know the person on the other end. I adviod that dumb nuss like tat. Unlike you who just started saying stuff such as "Quit trying to start fights about stupid shit. Pricks like you are the reason that Tech stays away from his site". As coming from your 1st post.

    And me being an atheist did have A LOT to do with them dis owing me as a friend. As soon as i said i do not believe in a god, they look at me like 5 sconds and said get away from me i dont wanna be your friend. We was mad close before.

    And in the main dicussion i did not say I not Tech so just you missreadin threw you off. I was not trying to be an asswhole. You brought it out apon your self. Look at the same dicussion and look at the convo me and duckcityspeacilist is having. Not a mean word to each other in site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    The poor grammar, lack of ending punctation, and saying shit like "I not Tech" must have thrown me off (And you said that I need to revisit grade school). Maybe people not wanting to be your friend has less to do with you being an atheist and more about you being an asshole.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 04:51 AM
  2. Is Tech a Devil Whorshipper?
    By ShaneM in forum Rumors
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:52 AM
  3. Tech N9ne is a Devil Worshipper
    By BrandonLanders in forum Rumors
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:03 AM
  4. Tech N9ne - It's Alive (Devil Keyz Remix)
    By Edward Blake in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:32 AM
  5. Tech N9ne Devil Worship Accusations
    By bobsanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 05:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •