Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6688846993 NnuttHowze

6688846993 NnuttHowze

We all want NnuttHowze music, but none of us can find it. Why is this? Why is this shit so rare? Didn't KC MO rock this shit for like a year before Tech started going big? Didn't their album spread all threw KC? How did it just die? How has NO ONE uploaded the album?

Lets get on this, homies.... lets find that download! Yaw know we will never find a hardcopy, so this is one case where downloading is OK. We have no choice. Lets get this shit!

6688846993!

IVE BEEN SUPPORTIN TECH WAY BEFORE ANYBODY BESIDES KC AND OMAHA NE HAD HEARD OF HIM AND I HAD THAT SHIT BURNED BACK IN THE DAY BUT THAT CD NO LONGER EXISTS IN MY COLLECTION SO IM WITH YA LETS GET THAT SHIT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you WONT find it. give up. only qd3 and tech have a copy. and I'm sure there is a reason they aren't releasing it. prolly has some satanic shit from tech on it.

I highly doubt that. Stop trying to be a super fan.

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    IVE BEEN SUPPORTIN TECH WAY BEFORE ANYBODY BESIDES KC AND OMAHA NE HAD HEARD OF HIM AND I HAD THAT SHIT BURNED BACK IN THE DAY BUT THAT CD NO LONGER EXISTS IN MY COLLECTION SO IM WITH YA LETS GET THAT SHIT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And, Reel Life Problemz.... I bet we can get it. At the next tour, everyone who gets a Meet n Great with Tech should mention it. Anything to get us closer.

People have been searching for this thing for years. It's been asked at meet and greets, people have asked icy roc krayvn, people have asked qd3. if it was still around and available, people would have uploaded it years ago

Hold him at gun point until he surrenders the album.

It may come down to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    Hold him at gun point until he surrenders the album.

also on the siccness icy rock said he "burnt all the master copies in his fireplace"

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan [AVCP333
    ]People have been searching for this thing for years. It's been asked at meet and greets, people have asked icy roc krayvn, people have asked qd3. if it was still around and available, people would have uploaded it years ago

Why? Did these niggas record some shit that no one else should ever hear? Yaw think it was THAT serious?

]also on the siccness icy rock said he "burnt all the master copies in his fireplace"

]People have been searching for this thing for years. It's been asked at meet and greets, people have asked icy roc krayvn, people have asked qd3. if it was still around and available, people would have uploaded it years ago

Icy is a bitch. ];